Chap 6

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another week pass. Junsu passed his Math remedial test. Nothing particularly changes, but just in two weeks there will be the school festival. At last Junsu can participate on it and he nominates himself as the décor chief. He can design every part of his class as much he wants. No one objects. But Junsu is known for his great sport skill. Most people ask him to fill some of sport games. But for every couple race, he inserts Yunho. It was their plan, to let Yunho and Yoochun assign for every couple race. They can’t let this chance offhanded. He needs to use this as another opportunity so they can become closer.

Well, Yunho doesn’t mind a bit. He can do it too, as good as Junsu. But, he doesn’t have any clue about Yoochun that will be participating in these games too. Changmin needs to do the hard work. Yoochun that he knows won’t ever will to do something like this. He likes reading better than anything else and he avoids this kind of celebration most of the time. Locking himself in the library and reading tons of books alone, or maybe with his reading comrade (another nerdy).

"How's the plan?"

"Great. I put Yunho at almost all the couple race." Junsu answer Changmin. But he's curious with Yoochun. How that tall cupid can persuade Yoochun to participate in the race?

"Well, you can use power for that right? So I use it."

"How?"

"Manipulation. For everyone in the class to choose Yoochun." And Changmin smirks in satisfaction.

Yeah. That's him. Snarky and tricky. How can I like this kind of man?

"By the way, I was assigning as the decor chief. So, I can't go home with you for.. Maybe a week? I'm not sure."

"You're not with us?"

Junsu shakes his head. He can see a glint of disappointment from the tall cupid’s eyes. Is that real?

"Okay. We don't need to wait long for you. Slow dolphin." And he looks away from Junsu's gaze.

Soon as the snarky comment comes out, the previous disappointment is gone. It must be just junsu's imagination. Of course, how can this heartless man even care about him? None a bit. Sad, yeah. But Junsu doesn't hope much from Changmin to reply his feeling. He must keep this as his secret. No one needs to know.

"You don't need to say it like that. I won't hope anything like you'll wait for me or something like that. I can go home by myself. Bye." As soon as Junsu said that, he turns his body and left Changmin. He can't imagine what will happen if Changmin knows his feelings for him. Bet, he'll laugh at and mock him like his usual hateful nature. Better not.

And yes. It's a tiring day for Junsu. After school time finish, Junsu and some of the students stay up until late to prepare for the decoration. They will be doing some ghost house as the attraction and the properties might be quite hard to prepared. They need to work extra for the Sadako well, special chair that can be pulled back, and operation bed with a doll of a girl that lie at the top of it. That will be awesome! People will love this!

After the fifth day of extra time doing the work, the other students start to run away from the work. Mostly whining because of the over time they need to do, they can't have fun like they usually do. Junsu calms them at first, but it becomes more hateful and Junsu finally slips out his anger.

"Anyone who don't want to help, just go away. We don't need any half-hearted help from any of you."

Stupid Junsu. Stupid mouth. So stupiddd!!!! He wants to slap his mouth to said that thing. Of course you need their help you moron! It's class project! What's the point of doing this alone?! Great. You just bring yourself into big trouble. You're the one who make your own grave hole. Well done!

Junsu hates this. He always acts first without thinking carefully and the worse traits he had. So what now? You're doing all of this alone?! Okay, Yunho is here. He helps Junsu when the scene happened. He stands for Junsu and basically, he pities you for your imbecile act to said that.

Yeah, that's his fault and he drags Yunho into this too. Supposedly, Yunho can walk Yoochun to go home. Yunho can use that to be together with Yoochun. But because of Junsu, he needs to accompany him to finish all properties. And he just knows this too that Yoochun also waits for Yunho at the library. Junsu somehow amaze with the progress and itchy to let this two people honest with each other soon. They clearly like each other but none open their mouth to tell.

Today, the work they need to finish is much more and just the two of them, as Junsu already expect, isn't enough. He looks at the time, it's already past the time for library to open. Yoochun also drags into this problem as he waits for Yunho finish helping Junsu.

"Just go home Yunho."

"Huh?"

"I said, go home. Yoochun must be waiting for you now."

"B-but.."

"I'm okay. You can help me next time. It's late already." Junsu points his eyes to the clock.

Yunho gasps a little, he realizes Yoochun. "Dolph.."

"I know. Just go home with Yoochun."

Yunho sends him an apologetic smile before he grabs his bag and once again look at Junsu. "Just wait dolph!" And then he runs away.

Wait? What's wait?

Junsu shrugs it off. He continues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter