Perfect Love - 2

Cupid's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin goes to schools earlier. Junsu told him last night, they need to talk about something. His voice seems weird, it's like Junsu is bothered about something. Junsu cut their line immediately after he said it, seemed like he's quickly stop their conversation. Changmin doesn't have any clue what happen with Junsu.

He walks to their meeting point and when he almost gets there, Changmin sees the usual figure he always waiting for. Junsu. He looks in deep thought and he doesn't seem realize that Changmin walk toward him.

"Su."

Soon as Junsu hears the voice and his eyes found Changmin, the bothered look drop down, replace with relief but mix with worried.

"What was happen Su?"

"Min.." Junsu's eyes look teary.

Junsu is crying? "Hey.. What's happen? Tell me."

Junsu tries his best to control his feelings. He's just worried, afraid everything won't go as he predict. He's scared, flustered, why his mum suddenly opposes him with Changmin? He still doesn't understand.

"Mum..she..she t-told..me.."

Changmin pulls Junsu to his arms, tries helping Junsu to calm down. "Sshhh.. Slowly." He rubs Junsu's back.

After a while and Junsu's sob isn't heard anymore, he pushes Junsu to look at him. "What's happen Junsu?"

Junsu takes a deep breath, to calms his mind. He's still flustered with his mum. He doesn't know what to do. "Mum said, I.. I have to break up with you." Junsu looks down. He really doesn't know what to say anymore.

"Your mum?"

Junsu nods.

"She doesn't like me?"

Junsu shakes his head. "I don't know." He sees Changmin brown eyes. "She looked weird after I told her about your mum."

"My mum?"

"Yes." Junsu bits his lower lip, his mind in a mess. "She told me to ask you right, and after I told her, she said to me that I have to break up with you." He clutches Changmin's hem of uniform.

Changmin doesn't say any word. He stays silent and that's make Junsu to worried.

"Min.."

"Hm?" Junsu's voice breaks his focus.

"What are we gonna do?"

Changmin can't answer that. He doesn't know too.

"Are we needed to break up?"

"You think we need to?"

Junsu drops his head. "I..I don't know." But he knows this one for sure. "But I don't want to."

Changmin smiles thinly after he heard Junsu's answer. He doesn't want it to. He wants to be with Junsu. He doesn't want to apart from him. Changmin pulls Junsu for another hug.

"Me too Su." Changmin felt Junsu's hands on his back, drawing him closer to Junsu. He can't help it but feels happy that Junsu feels the same way as him. "Let's find a way out for that."

Junsu nods his head on his chest, showing his agreement. "Mum gave me time until next week. She said after we can unite Yoochun and Yunho."

"We need to work with that too. We can't let them silence too long with their feelings." Changmin cups Junsu's face to see him. "One by one."

"Emm." Junsu smiles with the assurance. He feels less scared, less afraid. He thinks he can face this if they're together. If he with Changmin. They can.

"Okay. School field trip first. We need to think about that too." Changmin tries to get rid of the heavy mood around them. Even they think of it more, they won't get the answer. Their mums are the answer.

---

"Junsu!"

Junsu stares blankly to the board.

"Dolphinn!!!!"

Junsu snaps from his deep thought. He looks annoyingly at Yunho. "What Jung?!!"

"What are you thinking?! I called you and you didn't even move an inch!"

Junsu thought about his matter, his mum. He can't help it. He's just too curious of what happen between his mum and Changmin's mum. Are they related? Why is mum hate Changmin? Is it because of his mum? Even Changmin already said to think about Yunho's matter first, he can't escape from that thought.

"Don't you want to have lunch? Bet Changmin and Yoochun already wait for us."

"Hmm. Okay." Junsu gets up lazily. He doesn't have any mood to do anything. He can't even concentrate with the subjects. Even though he looked at the board, his mind wandered everywhere, mostly to his mum.

They arrive at cafeteria. Junsu eyes quickly find Changmin. He looks at him and smiles after his boyfriend small waving his hand to Junsu. Yunho almost runs after found his chased love aka Yoochun. If you like him that much, quickly confess to him Jung.

"Sorry, this dolphin stuck on the board." Yunho said without caring Junsu's frown.

"it's okay. We're just got here." Yoochun answered.

Yunho sits in front of Yoochun. "So, order already?"

"You both can go first." Changmin said, he wants to talk with Junsu.

When the couple leaves, Changmin sees the sheer of worry from Junsu. He knows it must be about Junsu’s mum. Well, he can’t do much with it. He doesn’t have any clue what happen. Is his mum know Junsu’s? Are they related? Changmin will ask his mum, but that’s later. Now, he has Junsu which still can’t get off from his thought.

Changmin slowly moves his hand to the vacant Junsu and flicks his forehead.

“Ouch!” Junsu snaps from his thought and put his hand over his flicked forehead. “Min!”

“If you keep on looking at other people, I’ll flick you more.”

“Hey!”

“So stop it and look at me here.”

“I’m not lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter