Painful and Illegal

Bad Girls

The date ended silently and they parted ways in the same manner. TOP dropped Hyori off at her apartment without even saying goodbye. Hyori didn't wish to talk to TOP but the way he acted, the cold manner at which he let her off, hurt Hyori and made her worried.

What if he's coming back to his senses? What if he's starting to realize that Bom is the one he loves and not me? Has he seen Bom smoking? 

Paranoid thoughts coursed through Hyori's mind and the rush, the urge to compete with Bom was starting to build up inside of her. It could be the weed, once again but this time, Hyori was sure that the bud wasn't what was causing her anxiety attack. It was the fear and the dread that she might lose TOP to Bom once and for all.

Thinking about it, she didn't have any right to be angry. Bom was TOP's real girlfriend and she was just a "special" friend, the other woman, someone TOP cheated on Bom with.

Bom was starting to feel depressed again. Every time she was down, Bom had this habit of slashing her her wrists or her thighs or any part of her body, resulting in cut scars. She had several of those from the past, her coping mechanism whenever she and TOP would argue, when she found out that her friends secretly hated her, or when she and Dara just wouldn't get along or weren't in good terms. Despite the change, Bom's self-esteem was still pretty low, a sharp contrast from Hyori's ever growing, ever expanding, and ever inflating ego. Bom was a bad girl outside but a vulnerable, delicate, fragile flower deep down inside who just wanted a little affection from her man.

Hyori didn't need a man. She was just out for casual . That was until the strings got pulled and she fell hard for TOP. 

That's what she wanted. A gentleman whom she could bully around with her bad girl ways. Bom was never like that. Bom loved with all her heart, real and true. 

Hyori went back to her pathetic, sad habit of stalking Bom on Facebook and silently but bluntly competing with her. Unreluctant to show off, Hyori took several pictures of her tattoos and her piercings, posted them on Facebook and even hashtagged them,

#badgirl, #yohaters, #baddest, 

Bom knew TOP's password and opened his account. There, the first thing she saw was Hyori's posts of her tats and piercings. Bom felt jealous but wasn't willing to go down without a fight. In an effort to show TOP what the cheating was doing to her (although he didn't know that she knew he was cheating), Bom took pictures of her cuts and scars and posted them on her account. 

Hyori saw the picture she posted and gritted her teeth. Hyori never really thought that cutting was badass or that it was something cool to do but she felt like Bom was starting to look edgier than she was so she needed to step her game up some more.

That wasn't even the trigger. What triggered her anger even more was when TOP went online, saw her online and didn't even chat with her like he used to. Instead, he commented on Bom's picture.

"Baby don't cut yourself anymore please. I love you. I love you and I'll never leave you. Not even for a million years. I'm not abandoning you." Hyori's eyes widened and the thumping in her heart got heavier and heavier, louder with each beat.

"THAT IS IT!" she yelled and slammed her laptop close. "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT OVERPOWER ME AGAIN! SO MANY PEOPLE SO MUCH CONCERN. HA! WE'LL SEE HOW FAR YOU'LL GO FOR ATTENTION, YOU PATHETIC, SAD !" 

Hyori stormed out of her room and rushed down the stairs. It looked as if she was going out again. Since competing with Bom, Hyori went out more often than she did in the past. But this trip wasn't a trip to the nightclub or to meet up with her friends.

This was a different kind of trip.

"I never done this before but if here wants to get edgy with me, then by all means let's ing get edgy. I'll show you edgy." Hyori muttered to herself as she drove into the inner crevices of the city, the darkest corners where nobody dared venture. 

Hyori was going to do drugs.

Hyori knew somebody who actually manufactured meth and had endless amounts of in his pantry. This guy was Seung Ri, someone she met at a bar and had a one night stand with but remained in close contact because Seung Ri, apart from being a drug dealer, was also a heavy weed smoker who smoked blunts with Hyori in bars and in his home which is why Hyori knew where he lived. 

Seung Ri was watching TV while digging into a bag of chips, dressed in a shirt and boxers. His eyes were bloodshot red and it looked like he had been smoking weed and drinking great amounts of beer, judging by the cans that were on the table. He heard a knock on the door and hollered, too high to stand up.

"Who is it?" 

"It's Hyori baby!!" Hyori hollered back in a ditzy voice. Seung ri smikred and finally gathered the strength to stand up and open the door for her. He saw her, looking as hot and as ty as she always did. 

"Hahaha. Hey  you! Come in. Booty call?" he asked. Hyor comfortably made her way into his flat and sat on his couch, helped herself to a can of beer. 

"Nah. Druggie call. Listen, I know you got some meth and there. What do you say we smoke some up, huh?" Hyori invited. Seung ri looked surprise. He and Hyori hadn't hung out in quite a while and all of a sudden she turned up at his flat unannounced wanting to get high.

"Something's up. But I don't give a . Get high you say?" Seung ri scruffed hi scruffy hair and went to the kitchen to grab some stocks. "Be right back, sweetie."

"Whatever." Hyori indifferently answered while chugging the Colt 45 can. Seung ri came back with two joints of meth for the two of them.

"Here you go, pretty lady." he handed it to her and Hyori put it in . Using the lighter that she always brought with her, she lit it up and began to smoke. Lighting Seung ri's up too, the two of them sat side by side, getting high with chips and beer.

"This is the best. We haven't done this in a while." Hyori said.

"You still go to clubs?"

"Forever. This is the life, man." Hyori replied. The meth was starting to kick in.

"Ha. We hadn't done anything in a while."

"You know," Hyori puffed some smoke. "We should smoke meth more often. You and me. Just the two of us. Making out and getting high. I'mma bring my bong and my weed stash. Bake us some space cakes. I don't know. It's all I wanna do now." Hyori must've been high but in her own mind, she felt that she really meant what she was telling Seung ri. 

"Yeah I know. It's kinda all I wanna do now." Seung ri said.

"Hahaha. er." Hyori replied. The two continued to smoke meth until both were twitchy and restless.

Oh and by the way, they did know that meth was illegal. 

But it felt so good to do something so bad.