At the Club

Bad Girls

Hyori was the boss at the club, much as she was anywhere she went. Right now, this very night, she was chilling in the club with her girlfriends, fellow bad girls Park Kahi and Son Dam bi. As the girls were sipping bub at the bar, talking about their adventures throughout the week, their plans for the coming week, and being catty about other girls, Hyori felt eyes roaming all over her. It made her look over her shoulder and to her utter surprise, a young gentleman was standing right next to her, handing over a glass of champagne.

"For you, dear lady." he said. Hyori was impressed, but decided that it was time to use her bad girl skills. She grabbed the champagne glass and smirked at him.

"Why so chivalrous? You need something from me, little boy?" Hyori knew who the man was. Tall, handsome, sophisticated in his polo and slacks. His hair slick back, reminiscent of James Dean. The voice, deep and manly, just the way Hyori liked it. Maybe, just maybe, over this glass of champagne, she found herself attracted to TOP.

Hyori wasn't the type to look for love. She liked the thrill of being attracted or having someone attracted to her as well as the excitement of leading them on and dumping them. This she was fond of doing to young boys whose only goal was to get under her skirt and cheesy, old fashioned men who dreamed of marriage and kids, something Hyori could never, ever see herself doing.

"Well, a beautiful lady like you could use a good drink. With a guy like me, perhaps?" TOP was smooth, smooth as and this was what Hyori liked. She was attracte to him physically, and she knew that at the rate he was going, there seemed to be no emotion, no suppressed ual desire. Just classy flirting and talking. Something that could probably lead to another thing.

"Girls, I think I may need a minute." Hyori said. Kahi and Dambi were very, very much willing to see their friend get with a guy, Hyori being the only one amongst the three who had yet to settle down or at least be in a decent relationship. 

Hyori went with TOP who directed her over to the lounge where the comfy sofas and round tables were. Hyori, who was dressed in a cropped top, shorts and black high heels. The typical club look. TOP was looking sophisticated, sipping champagne right next to her. Hyori classily sipped it like a lady, unknown to TOP the freak that was hidden within Hyori. 

"So I heard your name is Lee Hyori?" asked TOP. Hyori raised her eyebrow.

"The one and only." she boasted.

"You're one of the finest ladies in the nightspot.. I can see that, as well. How would you like to come over at my place and, you know, have some time together. Quality time?" TOP invitied, the chivalry and class oozing from every word. Hyori arched her eyebrow and lowered her eyelids, seemingly seducing him. TOP was though. Who wouldn't be at the sight of the seductive Lee Hyori.

"I'm game, player." she said, tracing the lining of TOP's suit. TOP smirked and winked at her, standing up and taking her hand, leading her out of the bar. Hyori waved at her girls and winked at them.

"Call me ladies, I'll be back." she mouthed. Dambi and Kahi gave her the thumbs up as they remained in the bar.

Hyori, on the other hand, had an adventure to take care of.