Arrest

Bad Girls

Hyori and Seung ri were quite nervous and paranoid, thinking that they were under suspicion. Hyori was positive somehow that the drugs were just taking their effect but part of her was quite sure that the neighbors were in on them.

"Seung ri, I think they're after us." she said.

"Chill will ya?" he said complacently while smoking some meth. Both of them were already looking very, very haggard. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

A knock on the door came. Dirty, downtrodden and smelling like substances, Hyori peered through the hole of the door. She saw a lady officer and a male officer and felt her heart beat faster and faster. The anxiety built up in her but at the same time, a different kind of rush was happening.

Getting arrested. The missing piece of the puzzle. This is all I need to prove that I'm the ultimate bad girl 

"Is this where Lee Seung hyun aka Seung ri lives?" asked the lady officer. Hyori looked her intently in the eye and noticed that there seemed to be quite a familiarity in the way she looked. The slim body, the high cheekbones, the white skin, the eyes. 

Oh holy . Why does everyone I see look like her?

"Ma'am, you and your partner are under arrest for possession and manufacture of illegal drugs." the police officer said. Hyori's anxiety level was rising to her head as she thought out on what to do. 

But she couldn't think straight. She was ing high.

"RUUUN!!!" Seung Ri yelled from behind. With sudden adrenaline rush, Hyori dashed to the back of the apartment. The two cops chase her into their abode but Hyori's energy because of all that meth was unmatched. She made it to the back where Seung ri's car was and hopped on, starting a high speed police chase down the highway.

"STEP ON IT MOTHERER!!!" Hyori yelled at Seung ri who was just right beside her. Seung ri put the pedal to the metal and sped away. The beat up Toyota was racing down the highway, swerving to avoid every car in its way. The police car was racing just as well, trailing behind the drug-addicted couple. 

"We need backup! Bring back up!" the lady officer said over the radio. The male police stepped on the gas to catch up with Hyori and Seung ri. The beat up Toyota cruised over to the other lane and began to counterflow, creating chaos on the highway. Desperate to catch up with them, the police also started to counterflow and chase them on the opposite lane. 

Hyori was feeling a rush of energy unlike any other. The adrenaline in her was pumping and it had her begging for more. This was the thrill. Right now, Hyori could say that she was a bonafide bad girl because nothing could make the term 'bad girl' more legitimate than getting chased by cops and the possibility of an arrest.

Who would be proud of an arrest?

I would. If I could, I'd share my mugshot all over Facebook. Let's see who's the baddest of the bad now?

Hyori had no idea that Bom was dead.

Seung ri had been going so fast that he failed to see that he was about to crash on a post. Unable to swerve because of the timing, he just crashed his old Toyota on it. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, they were both unharmed.

Police were able to catch up with the two and stopped their cars all around them. Hyori and Seung ri groggily emerged from the car and put their hands up, surrendering. The cops cuffed them and took them in.

As they were walked to the car, Hyori was smirking and the lady cop could see this. It grossed her out to see such a vile individual like Hyori. Unable to contain herself any longer, she removed her hat and revealed who she was.

Holy damn, it's CL! Bom's cousin!

"I know you, you little . You're party girl Lee Hyori, the very reason why my cousin committed suicide." she said as she pulled the handcuffed party girl to her side. Hyori's eyes widened.

"What are you talking about?" she really had no idea. 

"My cousin Bom knew you were the other woman of TOP and also knew that you were dissing her and competing with her. Well thanks to you, she's now dead. She hung herself yesterday." Hyori's eyes widened and a faint feeling of excitement overcame her. 

She's...dead. That means, I won! I ing won! I am the baddest girl Hyori was smirking again.

"Get in the car, you little ." CL gritted her teeth as she shoved Hyori inside the cop car and had them drive the two away to be charged and locked up.

On the other side of town, TOP, the guy they were fighting over, was mourning.

This shouldn't happen to you. God, I'm such a fool. I wish I never cheated on you, then you would never have felt that way. I wish I spent more time with you, then maybe you wouldn't be so sullen all the time. I wish I had appreciated you more instead of going out, then maybe you would still be here. Oh, Bom! What I'd give to have you back here with me. I don't love Hyori. I never will. I love you, Bom. I love you! 

TOP cried over and over, the sadness turning into madness. His nights were sleepless and days foodless. He wasn't himself. He couldn't do anything anymore. 

Hyori and Seung ri were locked up and would be for a very long time. Hyori had achieved ultimate satisfaction, knowing that Bom was dead and she had won. Seung ri still didn't give a about her cause.

CL felt she did her cousin justice in the littlest way, even though the two had never really met. The psychological warfare was too much for Bom to handle that she just had to kill herself and CL wasn't about to allow the cause of it all to go unpunished. 

Hyori was still satisfied in the end. Wasted, jailed, but satisfied. 

She was the ultimate bad girl.