Deterioration and Death

Bad Girls

If finding out that TOP was cheating on her wasn't painful enough, Bom had to deal with another set of problems: haters. 

Bom was informed by her sister Dara that her friends had been saying nasty stuff about her behind her back. Knowing this hurt Bom, scarred her deeply if not. Bom treasured her friends andheld them close to her heart and to her from her very own sister,s omeone who would never lie to her, that she was being talked about in a negative light by her friends, stabbed her like a dagger.

My boyfriend's cheating on me and would probably leave me already, my friends hate me. I have no one. I should probably die right now.

The insecurities and paranoia that were starting to build up in Bom's mind and heart were far too much for her to take that she was seriously considering suicide. As far as suicide attempts were concerned, Bom did attempt them a couple of times in the past. Once she tried to hang herself in her closet but was stopped by Dara and their mother when they caught her. Another was when she tried to drink rat poison but couldn't because she thought that it tasted bad. This time, she was sure of herself.

She was going to jump out of the 54th floor, where the condominium was.

And this time, no one was going to stop her.

One more photo, Hyori. One more lie, friends. I'm going to make life easier for all of you. I'm finally going to disappear. 

Hyori never returned to her flat. She had permanently moved in with Seung Ri. At this point, she cut of all communication with her friends, erased TOP from her life and just stayed with Seung Ri. Hyori still went out but for the most part, she was getting wasted.

In their competition, both women were actually losing. They were deteriorating bit by bit. 

Hyori had become a full blown and meth addict. Her appearance also changed drastically with continued and prolonged drug usage. Hyori's beautiful curves were reduced to skin and bone; her face that was once glowing with appeal was now hollow and death-like. The ravenous hair that she was known for was now all dried up and frizzy. Wounds all over her once silky smooth caramel skin and her teeth that were the building blocks of her brilliant smile were now yellow and rotten. Hyori had basically turned into a walking skeleton.

Her beauty was gone. And she was still paranoid that Bom might be winning. Even in her days as a drug-addicted, alcoholic recluse, competition was still on her mind.

It wasn't even about TOP anymore.

TOP, the good friend that he was, became worried about both women in his life. Bom had become more withdrawn and self-harmed more than ever whilst Hyori just vanished.

Hyori wasn't the only one to vanish though.

A few days after telling Bom that friends were talking about her behind her back, Dara decided to have some girl talk, a heart to heart conversation with her sister. She knocked on her door, hoping that Bom would let her in. She knew that Bom was feeling down from the bad news she had to bring but she, being an older sister, was determined to make her sister feel better.

"Bom?" Dara knocked. When there was no reply, she was surprised to find that the door was open. Slowly pushing it open and entering, she was surprised to find nobody in the room.

"Bom! Bom, where are you?" Dara frantically called. She twisted and turned in search of her sister. When the cabinet caught her eye, she noticed that it was open. Rushing to the cabinet, she flung the doors opened and a great shock came to her. So great was the surprise that she fell flat on her back, her hands covering her crying and screaming face.

"OH MY GOD! NO!!! BOM!!!"

Bom was found in her closet, and hanging by a noose. Dara stood up and hugged her sister's dead body, trying to get it off the bar but all the strength in her was drained that she crumbled to her knees at her sister's feet, crying. 

Bom had finally committed suicide. Her pain and suffering were finally over.

Dara's however, was just beginning.

Hyori and Seung Ri were now bonafide methheads, smoking meth every single day along with drinking, , , heroin and a host of other drugs that they'd obtain from their drug dealing friends. Though they knew it was illegal to do drugs, the high that it gave them was their motivation for pursuing this forbidden pleasure. 

But alas, all good things come to an end. 

Since Hyori and Seung Ri, who were "drug buddies", they manufactured drugs in their kitchen together to use and sell as a means of income. Whenever they made drugs, the smell was starting to become unmaskable, yielding in numerous complains from neighbors. So much did the smell disturb them that the complains had reached the head police.

They were bombarded with complains that there could possibly be a drug lab hidden in the apartment below them. Alarmed that a great number of civilians had been coming to them, the police figured that they'd check the flat out themselves. With the help of some residents, they were able to track down the apartment where Seung Ri and Hyori had been manufacturing and using drugs. 

And this isn't even the best part yet...