Better Research than the FBI

Bad Girls

When their date ended, Hyori was furious. Furious as hell. TOP was starting to win over her like no guy ever had. Their conversations, their interests, their time together. Not to mention the fact that they frequented the same places and knew almost the same people. 

She couldn't accept the fact that she was going to lose TOP. But what she couldn't accept even more was the fact that she was going to lose TOP to an angel. A good girl. 

She had to admit, though, looking at Bom's pictures made her feel insecure all over. She became insecure about her complexion, her face, her clothes. Everything. As if being the Queen of y and one of Seoul's Hottest Party Girls wasn't enough, she felt that she was vying for TOP's attention and affection.

But something inside her felt like she was indeed going to lose. Hyori knew that men were attracted to her and everything she did turned them on, but she wasnt exactly the type that they'd want to settle down with, let alone make their girlfriend. Her lifestyle was too wild, her vices even more excessive. Technically, she was the kind of girl that you'd in bed and forget the next day, not the type you'd bring home to mom and dad. Hyori refused to accept it but these past few weeks, she found herself feeling infatuated with TOP that it would hurt greatly if she was to lose to Bom. 

This was real. Her emotions were real. 

God I'm not supposed to feel this way. Are you saying I'm actually falling in love with TOP? She wondered. It made her scared and sad at the same time though she refused to show it. A bad girl like Hyori had to have a strong, badass face all the time. Besides, they didn't know her as the type to fall in love, rather the type to fall in lust. 

But he's different.

Like any jealous woman, Hyori logged on to Facebook and searched for the girl. First, she stalked TOP's profile and found Bom's profile through it.

Holy  was all Hyori could think of. All her pictures were so beautiful. This was the kind of woman Hyori really, truly wanted to be. So elegant, so glamorous. All her pictures were of her, selfies of her studying looking like a million bucks in a sweater and shorts whereas if Hyori wore those, she'd probably be mistaken for promoting online ion. 

How do girls like these pull off such looks that make them seem so elegant. When I wear them, I look like a ing star

Then it was decided. Hyori was going to stalk Bom and keep up with her life. 

Well I'm gonna snag TOP. I'm gonna snag him real good. Good boys love bad girls, lady. You're gonna bore him if you keep your lips pursed and your legs closed. Hyori was a real in her head. 

It was also then and there that Hyori decided it was time to up her bad girl lifestyle. 

You can be prettier and richer than me, but you can never be badder than the baddest.

Hyori did up her lifestyle. Drinking and going out more, taking pictures of her and her friends looking like real . Having night outs wherein she'd get drunk and throw up, brag about it on Facebook. It seemed pathetic and not like her but she loved TOP and was fighting to get him so even if it made her look like a loser without a life, she still did it. 

Unknown to her, she was about to be named of the Century. 

Did Hyori care? Maybe not because she had always been known to have a vivacious and active night life and a more vivacios and active life with random strangers. So it didn't bother her.

I'm vying to be the baddest, I'm gonna go all out. All for TOP.