Good Girl Gone Bad, Bad Girl Gone Baddest

Bad Girls

Hyori woke up in her apartment feeling hazy and disoriented. By some miracle, she was still able to get home but had no recollection of how exactly. Hyori got up from the sofa and wobbly made her way to the kitchen sink. From there, she gripped the sides, leaned forward and with one mighty blow from the esophagus, vomited the contents of her stomach into the kitchen sink with gusto. There was so much vomit that she swore it could've been a bathtub in there and she wasn't done yet. Hyori gripped even tighter as her legs were getting weaker and were threatening to pull her down and make collapse on the floor. Not being able to hold on any longer, Hyori let go of the kitchen sink and  fell on the floor, right on her side. 

"Ouch." she moaned. She felt the floor and tried to pull herself up, only to slam her side even harder on the ground.

"Oh my God. I feel like ." she moaned, her head pounding and her limbs feeling like jelly. "But at least I did it bad and good." 

Hyori was still dedicated to this competition that she started and only she was taking part in. Bom had no idea that someone was actually competing with her. 

She had no idea who Hyori even was.

Bom just spent all night at home, doing girl stuff with her friends and her sister Dara. She and Dara were really close and spent alot of time together, living in the same condo and all. Bom's family was really important to her and this filiality proved to be another attractive trait of hers.

But last night, Bom didn't seem so happy. Because last night was the night she found Hyori's Facebook. Through TOP's Facebook. The two were actually friends. 

"Lee Hyori" she mouthed the name of the woman whom she had just known but didn't know loathed her so much. 

"Oh my God." Bom exclaimed as she browsed through her pictures and saw what a party girl Hyori was. There wasn't a picture of Hyori where she wasn't in a club, didn't have a drink in hand, wasn't smoking, or wasn't chilling with her friends at a bar. It seemed as though Hyori's life revolved around partying and vices.

"Is this the kind of girl that TOP likes?" Judging by the history of when they became friends on Facebook and when TOP started liking and commenting on Hyori's photos, Bom's intuition told her that TOP was cheating on her with Hyori. 

Bom's self esteem crashed down. 

Hyori was so lively, so confident, so badass. Even with Bom's beauty she could never ever imagine herself being in Hyori's place though she wanted to. She just didn't have the guts to show others that she too could be wild.

She's stealing TOP from me, and she's winning. I mean, TOP loves a thrill and her lifestyle is a mighty thrilling one. Bom was really considering a total personality change and not just an image change. She was going to take up partying and smoking, just to win TOP back. 

She was going to become Lee Hyori.

If a Hyori is what you want, I'm right here. You don't have to search the dirty streets for a dirty girl like this!  Bom said. 

And it was decided. The good girl would become a bad girl.

And the bad girl? Well, let's just say she's gonna be badder this time. 

That very night, after her horrible night out the previous night, Hyori thought it was time for a short break. Though she knew that her system was entirely dependent on alcohol and for stimulation and relaxation, she figured that she would lie low and just drink moderately and smoke weed at home instead of going out, spending money and humiliating herself like the last time.

Hyori just relaxed, put some Drake on loud speakers, and blazed it while drinking some vodka. She scrolled down on Facebook and tried her hardest not to visit Bom's page.

But she couldn't help herself now, couldn't she?

She searched Bom's profile and checked it. 

"Going clubbing with sis and friends! #highlife".

Hyori became furious again.

High life. Bom. These two do not mix and mustn't ever. Hyori couldn't believe that Bom was actually going to get high.

, do you even know what high life is? Or is this something you got from my profile?

The temptation to go out and party was starting to crawl all over Hyori, making her want to hit the hotspots, namely the bar that Bom was going to go to. She knew that TOP and Bom lived nearby so their destination couldn't be that far off. 

Hyori was determined to prove she was the baddest. And she knew that she was.

Nobody's badder than me. You're gonna see

Coincidentally or maybe intentionally, they ended up at the same bar together. Hyori wore a halter top dress that flaunted her cleavage and hiked jutst a little below her . She scanned the place and saw no familiar faces. Comfortable but still quite uneasy, Hyori sat down at her favorite spot and began to smoke a cigarette. She thought of putting off the drinks and using that as a final stunt if ever Bom and/or TOP should appear.

Speak of the devil, the door opened and in came a gaggle of girls, giggling and talking amongst themselves. One of those girls was a short haired, pixie looking goddess rocking an off shoulder top and a skater skirt matched with blue pumps.

Hot damn, it was Park Bom. And she was hitting the nightlife.

Hyori glared at her, puffing smoke from and nose. Hyori's smoky makeup and squinting eyes made her look all the more intimidating, like she was trying to sniff the life out of Bom with each glance. 

Bom looked really happy to be there with her girlfriends and sister Dara. She wasn't sure of the place, though so she looked around and saw quite a familiar looking face sitting at the bar. The minute she saw Hyori, her heart beat faster as she was sure it could burst out of her chest.

Hyori looked so cool and relaxed, smoking her cigarette and glaring at the people like she owned the place. Bom felt intimidated and felt her self-esteem crash deeper and deeper.

She was hurt that Hyori was the ultimate bad girl and that TOP fell for her, ready to leave her for Hyori.

What she didn't know was that Hyori was intimidated just as much.

Bom and her friends started dancing on the dance floor to the party music. Dara offered to buy them some drinks and walked over to the bar where Hyori was smoking. Dara glanced at Hyori once before glancing again, recognizing her from somewhere.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" the blunt Dara came forward and asked Hyori. The raven-haired beauty whipped to the side, her wavy hair being brushed behind her.

"I believe not." Hyori was bluffing. She knew Dara from Facebook, of all the times she stalked Bom she must've seen her face in pictures somewhere. Dara knew Hyori because the night before, she and Bom stalked TOP and found Hyori.

"I think I do know you. You're Lee Hyori, right?" asked Dara without smiling, looking very suspicious. Hyori raised her eyebrow and pursed her full lips.

"Yes, that's me. I don't know you though."

"Sandara Park. Bom's sister. Does her name ring a bell to you?"

"No." Hyori lied. Bom glanced over to the bar and saw her sister talking with Hyori The good girl had the misfortune though of locking eyes with the baddest in the city who squinted them at her.

"Alright. I'm just gonna buy some drinks, okay?" Dara said. Hyori smirked and bought a drink for herself.

"Jagermeister. Please." Hyori ordered hard drinks like she didn't throw up on them last night. The bartender gave her the Jagermeister and she looked at it lustfully. She glanced back at Bom who was enjoying drinks with her friends, looking a bit tipsy.

can only slurp a martini. Chicken . Hyori smirked to herself. Not taking her glance off Bom, she sipped her Jagermeister and contemplated on Bom's next move. Turns out that one of Bom's friends has a cigarette and knowing that her plan to be a bad girl was to commence tonight, she asked for one and tried to smoke.

Lo and behold, who knew Bom could smoke. 

Hyori's eyes grew bigger with awe, jealousy, and anger. She too was determined to smoke her way into notoriety although she was without a doubt a heavier smoker than the newbie Bom. Hyori straight up drank her Jagermeister and produced a blunt from her cleavage. She lit the blunt up and started to smoke weed. Hyori got high, really high. relaxed her to the point that she was just leaning on the bar and watching the party happen before her very eyes. 

"NO!" Hyori screamed but only few heard her. The music was so loud and most of the people were out having fun, too much to pay attention to what Hyori was screaming about. In her anger, Hyori stormed out of the club, crumpling her box of cigarettes, the sound of her heels clicking louder and louder with each step. 

Outside the club, Hyori was screaming her head off over a very minute thing. Just seeing Bom smoke. 

Hyori felt more and more threatened. With Bom starting to become a bad girl, she just might lose TOP. 

Hyori had to step her game up. And knew exactly what to do.

Time to reinvent myself. What I'm doing now will pale in comparison to what I'm about to do. You want a bad girl, TOP? You got her. You'll have the baddest on the planet.