Too Much Change.

Bad Girls

Hyori was already a bad girl. That fact was already given and didn't need any more emphasis but like an anorexic, Hyori seemed to think that she was still lacking in badness after seeing Bom smoke. The Queen felt the need to step her game up and show others, especially TOP and Bom that she was still the hottest and forever will be the bad girl in the streets. Hyori was definitely not game to lose her reputation to an ex-good girl.

It was decided. Hyori was gonna change her style.

A few days after the incident at the bar where she saw Bom hitting up a stick, Hyori did something that she had always considered doing but wondered why in all her life she hadn't done. Get a tattoo and get pierced.

Hyori walked down the streets confidently, showing off her new tattoos. She actually got a Shakespearean stanza tattooed on the right side of her back, a Korean proverb on the lower right side of her back, a tramp stamp on her lower back (as what they would call it) and a butterfly on her hip. Hyori also got septum piercings and two piercings on either side of her tongue. Inked and pierced, Hyori looked ier and more badass than ever. As she walked down the street, smoking a cigarette, she basked in the beauty of her transformation and completely forgot about Bom.

What made her forget more about Bom? TOP was calling her.

"Hey baby!" she answered in a high pitch, ditzy tone.

"Hey. Where you at?" he asked.

"Out. I want to show you my new look! " Hyori said excitedly.

"I bet you look beautiful. Let's meet at the cafe." said TOP.

"Okay. Bye baby!" Hyori said in the same ditzy voice before hanging up. 

TOP and Hyori met later that day at the cafe. The minute TOP saw Hyori with all the tattoos she had and the septum piercing, instead of complimenting her, he cringed.

"What's with the piercings and the tats?" TOP asked, disgust evident in his face though he tried to hide it. Hyori took his question as interest and vainly said,

"You like 'em?!" Hyori flaunted by turning around and showing the others that she got. She even raised her arms to show the tattoo of a Latin saying she got on the other side of her arm.

"What's up with all these? I mean, you were beautiful without them. Why are you covering yourself in tattoos?"

"Nothing. I just wanna try something new!" Hyori said. TOP was starting to feel that something was wrong. And he knew that it had something to do with Bom.

"Are you sure? Because I think something's up." he said suspiciously. Hyori raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

"No. You got it all wrong."  Hyori reassured him. "It's all just for style,  personal preference." 

"Okay. If you say so." TOP just said this as he refused to hear any more of Hyori's explanations. He just led her to the inside of the cafe where they picked a seat. Hyori sat in such a position that her tattoos would be seen while TOP maintained his composure and sat classily.

"I'll just be having some beer or maybe some coffee later. You, dear?" Hyori asked. TOP was going to order some pastries but lost his appetite at the sight of Hyori and her upgraded behavior.

"What is it with this bad girl persona that's got people changing? Is it a trend amongst you girls?" TOP asked.

"Maybe. I don't know. Why?"

"Because Bom's starting to change too. She chopped her locks, she's been wearing tier outfits, and going to bars more. Is it naughty season?" asked TOP. Hyori heard Bom's name again and was trying her hardest to control her anger and to not flip out and smoke outside once more as she was becoming increasingly obvious to TOP.

"Really?" Hyori modulated her voice to sound interested. "Oh it's okay. It's good for her to go out every once in a while. Just have fun y'know." 

"Yeah. I hope she doesn't overdo it though."TOP glanced over at her upon mentioning 'overdo' as if he was pertaining to her. Hyori noticed it, but shrugged it off.

"So what are you having?" she asked firltily. TOP was starting to get annoyed with her and just ordered coffee.

"I'll just have the affogato."

"I'll have the capuccino and Cass beer." Hyori said with a sly smile. The waiter came and took their orders. TOP was feeling a bit guilty and embarrassed to be with Hyori but the gentleman that he was, ever chivalrous TOP still offered to pay for their drinks.

This is the last time I'm going out with her. I swear, she's starting to become a nutsack! Next thing you know, she could be manufacturing meth in her bathroom! 

Upon the arrival of their drinks, the two fell silent. TOP refused to talk to Hyori whilst the latter refused to initiate small talk. They had their pride up and just kept drinking.

This 's probably thinking about that prissy little again. Just think about her, you . Unless you talk to me, I'm not talking to you! Hyori's pride was always sky high. 

Bom had fun the previous night smoking and drinking and partying. She felt like she was legitimately a rebel, doing something she had never done before.

Once again, Bom was on Facebook, checking out the pictures that her friends and Dara uploaded from last night. Boy, did they take a lot of shots. 

Then, Bom remembered the fiery eye contact she had with the Queen, Lee Hyori. 

It hurt her self-esteem. Bom, a sensitive and depressive type of girl, was prone to feeling insecure whenever she would see other attractive-looking women. When she remembered the way Hyori looked, the way her hair tossed around like a bowl of salad and flowed down her shoulders like the raging waters of a river, the darkness of it like a starless night sky, and the glow that it had. The caramel-colored skin, the tantalizing and sharp eyes that could cut like a dagger and caress like velvet. All these thoughts played into Bom's mind and it ing depressed her.

I'll never be good enough. I should probably just cut and kill myself. It's a no contest. Maybe TOP would be happier with her. She's fun, fierce, feisty, bad. Hot. Everything I'm not and will never be.

The emotional nutsack that she was, Bom posted another depressing photo on Facebook, garnering concern amongst her friends. Of course, Bom put on a brave face and told it off.

"Oh nothing, just feeling a little bit down." she said. "I should be okay."

I hope.