The Queen

Bad Girls

Dark, sun-kissed skin. Raven black hair. Arched eyebrows that went way up like the mountains. A svelte figure that created curves and waves in the shadows. Even at 32, it was undeniable that she was still one of the most desirable women in South Korea.

Hell, I don't even have to say her name. I bet you already know who we're talking about here.

Lee Hyori. Ms. Lee Hyori. The Queen of y. The one and only. All the other ladies tried, but nobody could ever top her. Smart, spunky, y, overconfident, y. Every man's dream, every lady's nightmare. The mere sound of her heels clicking was enough to send shivers down every wannabe queen's spine, making them wobble in their skinny knocked knees, shaking them into submission. When her curves sway as she walked, the men-young and old, taken and single alike-looked her way with eyes stickier than glue. Hyori was a real tease, loved to play on the emotions and the attractions of men, flirting with them only to leave them hanging and have their hearts breaking. Hyori was a true bad girl.

A really bad, bad, bad girl.

She looked like one, and hell she was one. Hyori loved a good drink, craved a good cigarette, and blazed only grade A weed. The boys sometimes couldn't keep up with her and just had to quit and hand the title over to Hyori, because that's how badass she was. 

The story isn't just about Hyori. The story actually starts here in the bar...