Acquaintances?

Bad Girls

TOP and Hyori went to the hotel not to do risky business but to lounge in a more exclusive club. TOP knew that he was going to like this woman the first time he saw her and knew that she was special, worth spending a lot of money on. So he got her to drink some more at the hotel's member's only bar. TOP was from a wealthy family who could afford high class club memberships, hence letting Hyori tag along into one of his lavish escapades.

Together, they drank at the hotel bar.

"So where are you from, Ms. Hyori?" asked the 27 year old. TOP was only 27 but had the mouth and mind of a man ages older than Hyori herself.

"Daegu." she said, sipping some Asti and putting all of her hair on one side.

"Hm. I'm from Daegu as well." he sipped. Hyori arched her eyebrow. This mannerism was something that she'd do often. 

"Great. We have one thing in common. Any interests?" asked Hyori, "Besides hanging out in fancy places, looking like a hotshot?"

"I like reading. I'm a knowledge-hungry person." Hyori's eyes widened. There was no way she could've met the man of her dreams.

Yes, Hyori had always wanted smart men although none of those kind ever came to her.

"Hm." Hyori mustered. "What do you read about?"

"Politics." he said frankly. "Boring, I know but-"

"It isn't. I am into politics as well. It doesn't show but I am." Hyori said. TOP smirked, showing great interest in her.

"I'd like to know what you know." he said. Hyori twirled her finger around her hair. 

"Hahaha. I'm not the kind of guy to jump into conclusions. I don't like messing around with women." TOP winked and took her hand in his, kissed the back of it, making Hyori blush and giggle, like a little good girl.

"Stop it." Hyori demanded, pursing her lips.

"Hahaha." TOP laughed. "I'd invite you to my place, we can have dinner together." 

"You're such a gentleman." Hyori leaned forward and finished her Asti in front of TOP. "And I like that. I'm looking forward to our next meeting."

"I'll need your number then." TOP asked, very chivalrous still. The tease that she was, Hyori pulled out a pen from her pocket and wrote her number down on a napkin. TOP watched her as she did these, obviously very attracted to the lovely Lee Hyori. To make it more arousing, Hyori put the napkin to and kissed before handing it over to TOP. A lipstick mark was left alongside her number and name, written in stylized cursive.

"Call me." Hyori said, making the 'y' sign. TOP smirked and watched as Hyori stood and left, walking snake-like y out the door of the club.

Maybe. Maybe I would.