Insecurities.

Bad Girls

Park Bom felt uneasy. Nervous. Anxious. Her female intuition was telling her that something wasn't right, something didn't feel right. Bom, the beautiiful goddess like creature that she was, started to feel like the problem was with her and she needed to do something about it. 

Bom was the type who was prone to depression and feelings of anxiety, much like Hyori.Yes, the Queen herself wasn't immune to these kinds of emotions. She and Bom had insecure, anxious, depressive tendencies but they handled it differently. Bom dealt with depression by means of drawing, painting, reading, singing, playing the piano. Hyori dealt with depression by smoking excessive amounts of via a bong that she kept in her drawer. was probably the farthest Hyori would go. She never did any illegal drugs like or heroin or meth. Only time will tell, though because in the past, Hyori had promised herself that she would stay clean and just party. 

A few shots, puffs, and hits later, look where she was.

Hyori was up all night, stalking Bom on Facebook, searching for her latest activities and recent interests.

"Anime , anime , anime ." Hyori was smriking at the pictures that Bom was sharing and uploading. "Oh my God, you're so pathetic. Anime? Really? Can you be any more childish?" She also stalked Bom's old pictures and saw her cosplay attempts.

"Oh dear. You are losing big time." Hyori was laughing while puffing smoke, polluting her room and filling it with white clouds. She continued to stalk while laughing at how pathetic Bom's life was.

"A stick figure. Hanging on a tree. For real?" Hyori scoffed at one of Bom's shared pictures and shook her head. "I am winning by a long mile." 

Until Hyori saw several pictures.

Pictures of Bom out with friends of hers and TOP's looking like a real socialite. Pictures of her in cocktail dresses and high heels, smiling with TOP by her side and her friends, looking like classy and dignified ladies.

"Ah so you drink now. Hm, I thought you were a good girl. Oh well, if you're turning into a bad girl, I'll prove to you I'm badder." 

The picture of Bom's was so beautiful.She looked divine in it. But that was not what angered Hyori. What angered Hyori was that TOP liked it and even commented on it.

'Beautiful. Very nice'. read TOP's comment. Although it was from months ago, Hyori felt insecure and nearly crushed the bong with her right hand.

"You are a ing cheater, you turd!" she grunted. Maybe it was the paranoia brought about by weed smoking but Hyori was definitely pissed. 

And she wasn't even high yet.

[MEANWHILE]

Bom was sharing and posting emotional stuff, stuff that could or could not be about her relationship with TOP (but to people who knew her obviously was). Bom posting pictures of herself, selfies of her claiming that she looked haggard when she practically looked flawless. Hyori saw them all happening on Facebook.

And they weren't even friends.

Hyori saw the new pictures. It even had the caption.
 

'Drinking. Looking like this. Bow'. Bom had a quirky side to her which Hyori found rather childish, still adamant about her bad girl lifestyle. Hyori this time felt threatened though. Looks like this girl who was younger than her had the potentials to become a bad, bad girl.

Or maybe it was really only the weed? Maybe?

Hyori was intimidated. Maybe she belittled Bom a bit too much. So much that it disabled her from seeing the TRUE Bom who was morphing into a bad girl. 

"Oh holy . Nobody, and I mean nobody challenges my drinking and partying." Hyori was probably paranoid. Bom didn't know who the she was and she felt like she was being challenged. She wasn't. It was just all in her head, all in her desire to be TOP's one and only bad girl. 

"You think you're bad, ? You think you're nasty? Blaze it for me, then we talk nasty!" Hyori lit up a joint and smoked a blunt, filling the suffocating room with even more smoke. She hacked and hacked but continued to toke. 

[MEANWHILE]

Bom felt inferior to the other women around her. She felt like she wasn't good enough and needed to change something about her. Everything if not. Bom, too had had enough of being a good girl and felt like she needed to change something about her. 

Maybe everything?

Bom knew it. It was time for a change. TOP wanted something different, damn right he would get it. He would get it good.

 

Hyori and TOP had another clandestine date together, this time at a restaurant. TOP looked at Hyori and saw that she was wearing another party girl-ish get up. A loose shirt that looked like a dress and high heels. The shirt was so big it covered the shorts underneath, creating the illusion that Hyori was clad in only a shirt. The high heels and smoky makeup made everyone look her way. 

"You look...nice."   TOP was quite speechless. He wasn't quite sure if he liked it but he didn't really hate it. Hyori looked...inappropriate to say the very least.

"Thank you. I always make it a point to." Hyori smirked, feeling and living every fibre of her bad girl being. 

They ate at a Japanese restaurant where they ordered sushi and tempura accompanied by kirin. As they ate, TOP mentioned his girlfriend again, making Hyori jealous. She arched her eyebrow and smirked. 

"What about her?" she asked, the mood changing.

"She got a haircut!" Hyori stopped chewing and stared intently at TOP. 

"What?" she asked. Secretly, Hyori had been hoping to up her bad girl image by getting a haircut, one that was as short as Miley Cyrus' but it seemed as though someone got ahead.

"Yeah. Look!" TOP showed her the picture that Bom had recently uploaded on Facebook. Sure enough her hair was short though not as short as Hyori thought it would be. It was really short, almost boyish. 

! No! She got ahead! She ing stole my look! I was supposed to get a haircut! Exactly like that! What the ?! You do not kill my vibe, . You do ing not!  Hyori was furious and it showed in her face. TOP saw the gritting of teeth and the tightening of her grip on the kirin bottle and swiftly putting it to her lips to drink it straight up.

"I see." she said, putting the bottle down.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. Hyori pursed her lips and shook her head. 

"I need to smoke." she stood up and left the restaurant for a while and stood outside. Anger was marked all over her face as she pulled a cigarette, put it in between her lips and lit it up. TOP, who wasn't a smoker, watched her as she filled her lungs with nicotine and emitted smoke from those beautiful, red-colored kissers. It amazed him and scared him at the same time. How could a girl this beautiful destroy herself this hard.

Over another girl whose beauty ate her alive.

The image of Bom's new look played over and over in Hyori's mind. Over and over as she smoked, Bom's new look reiterated. Hyori didn't know it, but she was already 5 cigarettes into the pack.

"Damn." when she came back to reality, she stopped and went back inside the restaurant to join TOP once more.

And to think, she smoked weed before all this. 

After their dinner where they remained silent until they finished the food and the beer, TOP offered to drive Hyori home but Hyori declined and said,

"Take me to the club." she said.

"What club?" he asked.

"Any club as long as it's a ing nightclub." she demanded. TOP could tell Hyori was angry but what about, he wasn't sure. All he did was follow her orders and dropped her off at the nearest hotspot. He parked the car and watched Hyori leave without a word, slamming the door shut behind her. TOP watched her enter and when the club doors closed, he sped away.

Hyori went to the club, 6th cigarette in mouth and ordered a bourbon.

"You alone, sweetpea?" asked the bartender. Hyori wasn't in a good mood and was definitely not up for some flirting.

"You know what, if you don't stop harasssing me, I will sock this fist in your mouth,  deep enough that you'd want me to be alone in a long time." Hyori snapped. The bartender backed off, handed her bourbon and watched as the feisty female walked to the dancefloor, smoking and drinking.

Bom was still depressed but was hanging out with her sister Dara who was also a good friend of TOP's. Dara and Bom were talking matters of the heart. Dara was still fussing over her sister's new haircut, still questioning her over and over about the reason behind it. Finally, Bom felt like she had to confess. 

"Dara, I think he's cheating on me." Bom confessed.

"What? Why?"

"He's replaced me with someone behind my back. And I'm scared." she said.

"I don't think TOP would ever do that. I mean, he's too much of a gentleman." Dara mentioned. Bom sighed and thought of all the things TOP did for her, all the efforts he exerted and became complacent again.

"You know what, you're right. Maybe I'm just paranoid. He isn't. I know him. He wouldn't. But I cut my hair just to change things up. You know, in case he was getting tired of me looking the way I do." she said. Dara shook her head and hugged her sister.

"You never change." she said. 

Hyori was in the club, more drunk than ever. Tipsy dancing and grinding with strangers while smoking what would be her 10th cigarette that night. The intensity and heat of the party got to her that her head was starting to spin in dizziness. 

Right there on the dance floor, Hyori fell to her knees and threw up. Instead of helping her, people around her celebrated her mess.

Vomiting had never looked so hot.

I am the only bad girl. Watch me puke here, TOP and Bom. Watch me puke. There can never be another. Never!!!  Such narcissistic thoughts coursed through her mind as the vomit spewed from and the roars from the crowd grew louder.

Minutes later, she was out.