Chapter 6

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My heart pounded.

But he’s kind of nice though…..

“Eh. Don’t care.”

 I grabbed a rag and soaked it with cold water before walking back to Kris. Kris is asleep....I got on my knees quietly and fold the rag before placing it on Kris’s forehead. He jumped a little but kept his eyes closed.

I sat down and watched as Kris slept. I intertwined our hands as I placed my head on our hands. 

“Get well soon…” I muttered before falling into a deep slumber.

 ***

I instantly woke up, when I felt something moving. I looked up and saw Kris staring right back at me.

“Uh…Yo, Yo, WASSUP MAN?!” I did a peace sign.

“W-what are you…” He looked around the room. “Doing in my apartment?” he asked before trying to get up.

I scratched my head as I looked around randomly.

“W-why is o-our h-hands…” he stuttered.

“Huh?” I asked in confusion.

His eyes dropped down to our hands which was intertwined. My eyes popped opened as I quickly pulled my hand away and scurried up on my feet.

“Y-you! You !” I shouted as I pointed my index finger at him.

“!” He shouted as he grabbed his hair and groaned.

“My head h-hurts,” he slowly says and looked up at me. His eyes brimmed with tears…

Is this gangster crying?! Or is he trying to trick me?! WTF?!

“Uh…Are you okay?” I asked.

“M-my head~.” He whined and started laying back on the couch throwing his hands and feet everywhere.

He is one…crazy gangster man!

“You probably need some water.” I said as I was about to walk away but stopped when…

“Soomin.” Kris said.

My body became paralyzed. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

He grabbed my arm from behind and pulled me gently to him. I looked at him with a blank face staring at his every move. He slowly sat up and pulled me to sit next to him. He sighed and rubbed his head before looking at me.

I kind of shook because of that look, it looked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter