Chapter 5

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soomin’s POV

I quickly woke up and looked around.

Having a nightmare almost every day is such a pain in the . Ever since Kris became my neighbor I kept having nightmares every day that it’s so scary.

I kept dreaming of blood, warehouses, weapons and getting kidnapped. It makes no sense.

I wiped the sweats on my forehead and started rubbing my temples.

I heard rumbling and thunder outside.

It’s going to rain soon.

I picked up HanJi and slowly walked over to the window and sat down. I sighed and watched as it started raining from small and then to big. I heard the door to Kris’s apartment open and shut. I looked at my door before looking out the window. I saw Kris running across the roads and disappeared.

Where can he go at a time like this?

I looked at the clock on the wall.

9:30am

He’s only wearing a thin jacket. He might even catch a cold.

“Aish! Why would I care?” I ruffled my hair before walking into the bathroom and washed up.

I dried my hair and ate something quick.

I jumped back on my bed and looked out the window again.

I sighed.

I looked at my watch and it read.

10:15am

I looked back outside.

“Where could he be?” I muttered to myself.

The sky started turning gray as the rain pounded against my window. I shivered as I pulled the blanket around me. The thunder started getting louder and louder.

Is he going to be alright?

I scratched my head a few times. I finally stood up and walked over to my closet and grabbed some clothes. I wore them quickly and walked over to the window checking if he came yet.

Nope.

I grabbed my rain coat from my closet and walked out of my room. I putted on my rain boots on and picked up an umbrella. I opened my door and walked out. I shoved my keys inside my pocket and started going the way Kris went.

I walked around trying to find Kris. It was kind of hard since the rain was pouring everywhere.

I didn’t care because I just have to find him. I kept walking around.

I suddenly somehow came into a dead end.

Where is he?

I turned around and walked somewhere else.

“Kris!” I shouted.

I looked around not finding him anywhere.

I somehow stopped in front of a warehouse. It looks so familiar. I took a step forward but stopped when the door flew open. I quickly hid near a trash can.

I peeked at the door as someone was kicked out of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter