Chapter 11

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up with a big headache. I kept hearing shuffling and movements in the middle of the night but I ignored it thinking that it was nothing.

I turned still lying down with my eyes closed. Rubbing my eyes slightly, I slowly opened them.

When my eyes adjusted to the lights I swore I saw someone lying right next to me. I tried opening my eyes bigger but my eyes were a bit blinded by the sun that's shining on my face. I squinted and this time I knew that someone is lying next to me. 

And that someone was no other than Kris ing Wu.

I screamed before kicking him off the bed pulling the blankets to cover myself.

"Oof!" he grunts after landing on the floor.

I stopped screaming and watched as he gets up from the floor groaning while rubbing his back. 

He looked at me blankly still rubbing his back.

"What the hell was that for?" He finally spoke sitting down on the floor.

"I-i...Why the did you come sleep on the bed with me, you ?!" I asked raising my voice a bit.

"Well...Because, the couch was uncomforable. I kept falling everytime and minute, so..." he pauses and stares at me rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. 

I chuckled and uncovered myself from the blacket.

"You're so gay." I smiled and got up to go to the restroom to wash up.

"I ain't gay." I heard him mumble.

--------

I watched as he kept trying to fix the door. Scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter