Chapter 16

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Pain.

That’s all I felt the moment I woke up, the pain coming from every inch of my body. My face burned as cold icy water was poured on my head, burning each wound that was visible. Everything was blurry, too blurry; I couldn’t even see a thing but darkness.

“Wake up, you little !” a loud muffled voice spoke, before a slap came my way. “You just want to piss me off, huh?!” the voice angrily says before punching my numb stomach.

I felt the need to open my mouth, to let the sticky liquid that was burning my throat, wanting to be released.

My vision then became clear as I slowly turned my head painfully to look around.

A warehouse.

Opening my mouth to speak, instead a gush of liquid came out from my mouth.

 “HOLY MOTHER ING , THAT GOT ON ME, YOU ING LOUSY !” I heard the man curse as slap after slap came my way nonstop.

I guess men are really weak. I thought they would rather punch than slap like a girl.

I coughed as my vision then blurred as darkness overwhelmed me again…

 

 ____

 

My lips burned as I took a breath. My whole body was numb as I forced my eyes to open.

“Can I just kill her?”

“Obviously, he’s not coming. It’s been tw-“

“She’s ing alive. I haven’t done anything to her yet.”

“Yes.”

“That isn’t coming.”

“ what boss has to say.”

“Do me a favor and go fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter