Chapter 15

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

          And then my eyes opened as a kiss was planted on my lips.

I stared at him as he smirked. Quickly pulling away he stood up straight and looked down at me. “So, you weren’t asleep. I knew that’ll wake you up.” He says as he leaned down once again.

“What are you? Sleeping Beauty? Snow White?” he asks as he inches his face towards mine.

I felt as if I were having a heart attack because my heart was pretty much beating really fast…Damn…

“Ah, you must be Sleeping Beauty huh? But instead of sleeping with your eyes closed, it’s open…” he shrugs.

I stayed quiet as I continued staring at him. “Hm.” He rubs his chin, “Maybe if I kiss this beauty, she’ll wake up. But…In the real story of Sleeping Beauty…doesn’t the prince actually her?”  He taps his chin before looking down at me.

If he dares to even touch me, I swear I’ll break his nose.

“Ah, it is then.” He smirks before ping his jacket.

“YAH!” I shout sitting up quickly as possible covering my chest with my hands.

“Oh, so she awakens before I even touch her. Did that happen in the real story too? Wait no…She’s supposed to wake up with three or two children on her thumb? Something like that.” He pretends to scratch his head.

“You little !” I shout angrily, throwing a pillow at him.

He caught it swiftly, laughing as he throws it back. Quickly dodging it, I lunged at him trying to slap him but only to fail and trip on the blanket that’s around me. “You okay?” he asks laughing.

I groaned a bit before sitting up into a sitting position and massaged my knee trying to ease the pain. Glaring up at him, I pout. “It’s your entire fault.” I mumbled.

“Awe, is the oo all right? Okay, I won’t you. Itsnotlikeyouhaveanythinganyway,” he says the ending quickly.

“What?!” I asked before standing up and slapping his chest lightly.

“You ing !” I crossed my arms and looked away glaring at whatever my eyes came across.

“Yeah, yeah. It’s not like I would’ve even if I wanted to.” He mumbled looking around the apartment.

“Oh, just asking but did you knock on my door?” he asks pointing out from my apartment.

I pretended to look out the door and shrug. “No. Who would’ve knocked on your door anyway?” I ask randomly…

Because I was bored and just wanted to talk…

He scoffs and knocks my head.

Biting my lips I glared at him while fixing my hair. “You know, every time I see your face my middle finger gets a .” I raised my hand up and flipped him off.

“And every time I see your beautiful face, I get a .” He smiles and throws a wink at me.

Don’t fall for it Sumin! Don’t!

And I just had to blush. “A-are you h-ha-having a now?” I asked through stutter.

What. The. . Was. That?!

He looks at me weirdly before letting out a laugh. “Okay, I guess you believed in my lie then. I’m going to go, okay? Don’t miss me too much, Sleeping Beauty!” He chuckles and jogs out of my apartment not forgetting to wave.

Scoffing I looked at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter