Chapter 14

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don’t you sometimes want to kill someone who breaks something of yours and never apologized? Well, that’s how I’m feeling right now. I mean like…RIGHT NOW!

So, here I am. Sitting down on the couch with my arms crossed, of course, and just…I don’t know, glaring at Kris’s apartment door? Well, if you’ve forgotten, I was in my apartment trying to get this big headache I was having to go away, until some gangster thought that I was getting . ?! Like, seriously?! Does he think I’m really that low?

Well back to my story. And so, he decided to kick down my door. I mean like KICKED DOWN MY ING DOOR! You know, I should’ve just called the cops. But that idiot said that he’ll fix the goddamn door, which I know he isn’t going to.

Because he’s a jerk, right? Yeah, you know it. That ’s a jerk. That is the biggest jerk you’ll ever know ON EARTH! THAT ING MOFO IS A ING JERK!

Well, maybe I was going too far. He is an . Better? Ooh, that’s what I thought, ! You know it…am I blabbering?

UGH! KRIS I ING HATE YOU! But…

 

That kiss felt pretty good.

 

WHAT THE , IS HAPPENING?!

 

I rubbed my head as I looked out my broken apartment door, to look at Kris’s door. Groaning, I stood up and sniffed. Slipping into my sneakers, I walked in front of his door and stayed there for a moment. Should I knock?

Biting my lips, I slowly lift up my hand to knock but st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter