Chapter 4

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is a long chapter! Hope you'll enjoy! Sorry for the boring chapter-ish. I guess. ^__^

______________________________________

 

I felt some movements on the bed. I jerked awake only to find Kris looking at me.

“Oh! You’re awake! Are you feeling better? You must be hungry? I’ll go cook you some porridge.”  I stood up and was about to go to the kitchen when he grabbed my hand.

I turned around and looked at him.

“Did you need something?” I asked as I sat down.

“Ahem….What happened to me?” He asked.

“Well….You-,” I paused.

What was I supposed to say?

“Well?” He asked.

“I saw you…..trying to climb the stairs…so I kind of… helped you..hehehe!” I scratched my neck awkwardly.

“I didn’t need your help.” He said coldly.

I stood up fast and quick like lightning. I jerked my hand free from his grip as I pointed at him.

“Nuh-uh! You looked like you were dead so I had to help you do your ! I don’t even know why I helped you in the first place! You should’ve been thankful.” I looked away as I tried calming down.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m the bad guy. You win, I lose. Happy?” He replies with a ‘whatever’ look.

“Mm, no, in order to make me happy you have to……” I thought quickly.

“Get on your knees and apologize. After that you have to thank me.” I crossed my arms.

I smirked in the inside.

“No.”

What?

I uncrossed my arms and looked at him. “And why is that?” I asked trying not to glare at him.

Instead he turned to me and glared at me.

He sighed and looked down.

“WOAH! YAH ARE YOU A ?! WHY THE HELL IS MY SHIRT OFF?! WHERE IS IT?!” He shouted as he looked under the covers and sighed in relief but covered his chest with my blanket.

He looked around trying to find his shirt.

I rolled my eyes.

“Calm down. It’s in the washer. It’s all bloody yah know. I don’t want my bed to be covered in blood.” I crossed my arms.

He stopped looking around. He looked down but quickly glanced at me.

“I’m sorry. And thanks.” He says.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, you’re welcome.” I nodded.

I took his shirt plus jacket and handed it to him.

He quickly slipped it on. He slowly touched his wounds wincing.

“It’s still healing.” I glanced at him.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“No.” He replied.

“Yah, sure. You look pretty hungry to me. And where is Luhan? Isn’t he supposed to be with you?”

All of a sudden his stomach started rumbling.

I chuckled. “Sure you’re not hungry. If you want to go to your room and take a shower that’ll be fine.” I said as I smiled at him.

I was about to leave the room when I looked at him.

“But you’re eating here.” I pointed to the ground and left.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I started clearing the tables after Kris got finished eating. He walked to the couches and sat down. He looked around as he rubbed his hands.

I finished washing the dishes as I walked over to him. I sat down on the couch next to him.

“So, what happened to you yesterday?” I asked him.

“Just some bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter