Chapter 12

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

He slowly leans in. My heart pounds as I completely froze. Closing my eyes tightly, I felt something cold against my top lip.

Wtf?!

Opening my eyes, I watched as Kris removes his finger from my lips before bursting out laughing. Holding his stomach with one hand he dropped down on the floor still laughing nonstop. Slapping his knee a couple times, he finally calms down a few minutes later.

“W-what did you think I was going to do?” he chuckles.

Rolling my eyes, I kicked the air trying to get the anger out of me. I couldn’t stand watching his smirk and laughter coming from his mouth. If I just take one glance at him I would immediately want to lunge at him punching him in the face and kick his stomach.

So annoying!

Turning away I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at myself through the mirror before turning the water on, splashing my face. Just the thought of me slaughtering his throat made me smile a bit. I couldn’t help but start cracking up.

Kris Wu. You are now in the palms of my hand. There’s no way I’m backing down without a war.

I let out a laugh as I dried my face with a nearby towel. Smiling I was about to open the door when a thought came to my mind.

But he’s a ing gangster!

My eyes widen as I had totally forgotten that he was a gangster and that he was dangerous. But, I wonder why he was so…weak? Is he even a real gangster though? Nah, he’s not even scary. If he comes at me, I just finish him with one punch.

I smirked as I lift my hand to open t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter