Chapter 13

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

       That was when I lunged at him, waiting for my fist to connect with his cheek. My eyes were tightly closed shut, just wanting the pain to engulf my knuckles. But instead, I felt as if someone had grabbed onto my arm and spun me around and around until I felt nothing but soft warm ‘something’ on my lips…

 

Wait…

ON MY LIPS?!

 

Quickly opening my eyes, I felt as if I was having a heart attack. Kris, the stupid gangster is kissing me. KISSING ME! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

KISSING. ME.

My eyes were already widening so if I widen it even more, I think it might fall out from its socket. Right?

THIS ! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! KRIS THE DUMB GANGSTER, WHO DOESN’T EVEN ACT LIKE ONE, IS ING KISSING ME!

Little did I know, I was enjoying it! ^-^

WHAT?!

Omg, I don’t want to pull away but…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My arm quickly snakes around his neck, pulling him closer to me. And of course my other arm was still being held by Kris.

I turned my head to the side, still kissing him. I felt him smirking as he lets go of my arm and slowly wraps his arms around my waist. What the am I doing?

After like what, three, four minutes, he pulled away.

Panting I looked up at him, to see him smiling. He lifts up his hand and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. Are gangsters always like this? So…romantic?

He leans in and pecks my lips before speaking. “You’re blushing really bad, and it looks like you’re having a big hell fever.” He chuckles.

Okay, never min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter