Chapter 3

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next following day I woke up with a slight headache. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

I got up and went to take a shower. I walked into the kitchen as I grabbed hold of a glass cup from the top cupbaord and filled the cup up with some cold waterr.I leaned against the counter nearby and took small sips of the water before washing the cup and placing it on the racks to dry off.

I walked into the living room and spread myself out on the couch besides the window as I rubbed my head as the headache worsened.

I sighed loudly as I got up and made my way back into the kitchen.Taking a white cloth and soaked it in cold water before I walked back to the living room with it.

I laid back down on to the couch and folded the wet cold cloth. As I finished folding it I lied down and placed it on my forehead letting the cold pressure do its work as I closed my eyes and started thinking about random things.

Without knowing I fell asleep.

I woke up suddenly when I heard thudding and bangs. I quickly rose up and walked towards the door. I was about to open the door when I stepped back.

I quickly thought of something.

Instead I took a step forward and looked at the peep hole on the door. I didn’t see anything. I then turned around and ran into my bedroom.

I opened my drawer and grabbed the pepper spray. I ran back out and stood near the door. I was about to open the door when another loud thud was heard making me jump.

What the flip was that?!

I took a deep breath and wore my flats as my hand unlocked the door and swung it opened as I took a step out of my apartment. I looked around but only to see some guy trying to climb the stairs. I shook the pepper spray as I slowly walked towards the man.

He seemed unconscious.

As I was getting closer my heart started pounding out in fear. I bent down and poked him on the shoulder.

“H-hey,” I poked him again as I studied him.

No reponse was given.

That’s when I realized that there was blood covering all his clothes and showing how badly beaten up he was. I shove the pepper spray in my pocket.

I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter