Chapter 1

!My Neighbor Is A Gangster! (O.O)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

         I had finished my shopping and was walking home when I saw him walk out of his apartment. I looked away, trying not to make eye contact as I climbed the stairs. I walked by him and was almost to the door when he stopped me. I froze. My hand half way to the door knob. I slowly turned my head to him.

“Y-y-yes?” I asked him as my heart started pounding hard.

He was about to speak when his phone rang. He pulled his hand back and fished out his phone. He spoke in a different language and soon walked away.

I sighed in relief as I took my apartment keys out and opened my door.

       ***

I was putting my groceries away but stopped when I saw something…Something that was not mine. I pulled it out of the bag as I examined it closely. It looked like a present to me as it was all wrapped up. I remembered that I didn’t buy it.

I walked around my bedroom looking at it. Should I open it? No? Yes? I thought as I looked at it.

No! It’s not mine. I thought as I placed it gently on my shelf. I walked back to the dining room to finish putting my groceries away. Something was missing.

I tried remembering what it was when it popped inside my head.

“HOISEN SAUCE!” I screamed out as I looked around.

“How can I forget to buy it?” My shoulders slump down.

“I’ll just buy it tomorrow.” I mumbled to myself as I walked inside my bedroom and took a shower. I putted my clothes on as I jumped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter