☾☆ Chapter Seven ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LuHan's P☪V.

            "So... What are you gonna do with Baekhyun and the others?" Chanyeol asked with his back to the door, closing it gently.

            "I'm not sure yet. And to be honest, I don't wanna think about it," I continued quickly. "I'm losing my mind and falling back into a place I don't want to be. What if she's hurt? I'm afraid of what might happen—"

                        "Hey, she's fine." He pushed himself off the door the second he noticed the distaste in my voice. "You saved her, and I'm sure you will keep saving her, hyung. You're fast, and strong—"   

            "That's the problem." I raised a hand to halt his arguments. "I'm too strong. And one day that would bring us apart... Even if I try to keep her safe, it always ends in one of two ways: either I scare her away, or—, or I kill her with my own hands."

            "Hyung, just stop right there. You promised." He circled my bed and put his hand on my shoulder. "The past needs to stay the way it's supposed to be, in the past. Accidents occur all the time, and you were too young then, too naive to understand or realize what was happening."   

            "I suppose..."

☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ 

Once I was back in dry clothes again, I scanned Sandara's thoughts to make sure there were nothing wrong with my mate.
            They were still inside the bathroom, talking calmly as Sandara was blow drying Bom's hair. 

            "What's on your mind? You seem deep in thought. Are you hungry?"

                        "Brilliant deduction Watson." Bom smiled wryly.

            "Whatever. You alien."

                        "Oh why, Ssantokki? I am shocked. Thank you for thinking so highly of me."

            "Do you have a comeback for everything?"

                        "Do you?" A small, lopsided grin played on my lips—

"What?" I felt Chanyeol's eyes bore into the side of my face. Slowly, I turned my head.

            "You're spying on them, aren't you?" He said, a gleam of mischief in his eyes.

            "Uh... No."   

             "Of course." Chanyeol nodded as he pulled out his cellphone, and started typing feverishly. My brows creased in their center. "Okay, I'll go prepare some snacks. I'm starving." He spun and launched himself from the room.
            I just shook my head at him, returning my attention at his girlfriend's thoughts.

            "Omo, Bommie I think you've got your T-shirt on the wrong way around." Sandara chimed as she brought her hands up to the hem of Bom's top.

            "Are you sure? I think it's fine the way it is." She raised one eyebrow, her expression so disbelieving that I had to laugh. "All right, I'll fix it." Finally she went on, taking hold of the bottom of her white tee shirt, slowly pulling upwards, unknowingly exposing her pale inked skin for my eager eyes.   
I swallowed biting my lips as Sandara's thoughts gave me a quick flash of Bom's lacy bra and the full s underneath. I'd never saw her so uncovered before.
            , couldn't just keep my mate's privacy intact, could I?  
 I exhaled. And then my breathing accelerated. I liked the way her skin looked, so soft and inviting— even just seeing it through the other girl's thoughts. I wanted to see it for myself...

            "Um...the collar looks better now, so I believe we're done." She said, when Sandara didn't argument about anything else. I found myself at the door, my hand on the knob. The desire to see her was growing stronger.
            I wanted to— but, I had to remain cool for my mate's sake.

☾ ☆ ❤ ♥ ❥ ☂ ☁   ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁ ☂  ❥ ♥ ❤ ☆ ☽

Bom's P☼V.

After Ssantokki and I were finished LuHan led us towards the kitchen, and prepared us some hot chocolates.
            Of course, the kitchen was luxurious too. Huge cabinets that were specially painted and glazed in gold attached to the walls. Also there was a square white-coloured table placed in the middle, and then a French door refrigerator, which was even taller than me, placed on the right.

            "Where are your parents?" I asked looking around.

            "Hmm? LuHan's parents are on the council." Chanyeol informed, sipping his own hot chocolate.

                        "Oh, they're politicians."

Chanyeol and Dara had both turned to stare at LuHan. His eyes held humorous disbelief, a small confused smile graced his lips. But then I saw the thoughtf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter