☾☆ Chapter Twelve ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Unedited chapter :'D

Bom's P☼V.

            I was almost too shocked to react. I was acutely aware of the fact that he was kissing me in the middle of a dark basement, until he nipped at my bottom lip. Then I forgot about everything but him. My whole body shuddered, and my heart dropped toward my stomach like the force of gravity had doubled. My head was swimming, but I didn’t care. I opened my mouth, and immediately his tongue swept in, taking control. My hands clutched at his back, and in response, he pulled me closer. His kiss was slow and then fast, tender then punishing.
            I wrapped my arms around LuHan's broad shoulders as my fingers laced in his hair and the bottom of his scalp. Enjoying the sensation of how his soft lips were pressed to mine in a messy kiss, and how the unicorns in my stomach were flying all over the place, as mad as a hatter. But there was no pulling back.
            At least not until we came up for air, and leaned our foreheads against one another, trying to catch our breaths from such a passionate kiss.
            I explored my lips with a fingertip. They didn't feel normal. They felt puffy and tingly. I'm sure my ex boyfriend kisses never did that. His kisses never really did anything, now that I thought about it.
            LuHan's gaze fell to my mouth, as if he were both mesmerized and slightly guilty by the motion of my finger. "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that."
            Pursing my lips, I crossed my arms and looked away. "A-Annya, you just need to work on your post-kiss commentary."
            His fingers travelled across my jaw, until they reached my chin, which he pulled forward slightly with the pressure of his index finger. "Ok, then come here." He grinned. "I'll kiss you again and see if I can't find something better to say afterwards."  
            I arched my neck as I felt LuHan leaving a trail of small, soft kisses along my neckline until they reached my own lips again; where we shared our second kiss. I was aware of how aroused I was feeling just from the kisses to my neck, and I was even more when his lips touched my own again. My brain was definitely dialled down. I was all body in that moment, and God, it felt good. I was only the sum of my nerve endings, which were going crazy.
            He exhaled heavily, and it scorched my skin. His voice was raspy when he spoke, "I've been waiting to kiss you senseless since the first time I saw you. I guess I just got carried away. But at least I got my wish of wanting your lips and mine to look as swollen and red as a tomato." His eyes darkened, and his finger dropped from my chin. My skin burned where he had touched me, and I had to stop myself from leaning forward to follow his touch.
            Swallow, Bom~ah. I told myself, you have to swallow or you might start drooling. "Omo! Are they really that red?" He nodded yes and I grinned, clearing my throat at the same time I struggled to piece together my thoughts. "S-so... Should we get moving? I don't want to be a laughingstock the rest of my life." I said suddenly remembering the dare.
            "I'd rather you didn't go back to the party. Stay here with me."
            I blushed crimson "Well, the others are waiting—What will we do if I stay?"
            He reached out a hand and pushed my hair over my shoulder. His hand skimmed across my neck, pausing at my pulse point, which must have been going mad. "We can talk about us. We can talk about anything you want. Though I can't promise not to get distracted by your lips." My breath hitched and his gaze dropped to my mouth.
            But then the unpredictable happened. My stomach growled in protest sounding like a bear.
            Aigoo~. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.
            He laughed, and the sound spread through my skin, loosening some of my nerves."Or, we can always go downtown, and buy something to eat."
            "Much better." I giggled as he offered me his arm.
            "My lady?" He took my hand, and pressed his lips against the inside of my wrist. "Let me guide you out of here."

☾ ☆ ❤ ♥ ❥ ☂ ☁   ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁ ☂  ❥ ♥ ❤ ☆ ☽

            LuHan and I walked hand in hand through the woods. Moonlight was shining over the two of us and the forest treetops.
            "So, you read minds." I murmured.
            He chuckled down at me but I could feel him wavering, torn by some internal dilemma. "My mother shouldn't have told you anything." His voice was almost a whisper.
            "Why?"
            "It's dangerous. If someone outside of our pack finds out—"
            What? "Wait. Are you trying to say what I think you are?"
            "No, sweetheart, listen. I trust you." His eyes locked with mine, and I guessed he was making the decision right then whether or not to simply tell me the truth. "It's just... You're only human after all."
            "Why, thank you so much." I kept my eyes on his, and watched as the excitement in them faded and gentled.
            "You're just too precious to corrupt, Bom" I blushed and I looked away from his face for the first time, trying to ease my nervousness, though my heart throbbed at his words and I wanted so badly to believe them. "If anything happens to you—" He gulped. "How could I live with myself then? I shouldn't be risking you for my secret, nor for me."
            "I don't think you have a choice anymore." My voice was just a whisper, but I was sure he could hear me. "And I don't want you to leave me."
            He smiled wryly. "Don't worry. Though I know I'm not good enough for you, and that you deserve better, I'm too selfish to let you go."
            "I know, I'm irresistible." I teased, trying to lighten the mood.
            He smiled ruefully back, seeming to appreciate my effort. "It's kind of fascinating that you say it like that when you didn't even hear what every male human in the school was thinking on your first day." I blinked dumbfounded. "That's why I don't want to be kissing you every day." As he said it I felt disappointment rise up inside of me and sadness took over. But he continued, "Without reason, that is."
             "Are you saying...?"
            "Yes, I'm saying I want us to be official. I want to be with you Bom, not just kiss you for no reason. I want us to be a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend or whatever they are calling it these days. What do you say?" We stopped at the end of the forest, close to SeHun's ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter