☾☆ Chapter Ten ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



A/N: This chapter is not edited so, read w/precaution♥

LuHan's P☪V.

            The water of the lake was glistening despite of not being hit by any ray of sun. The sky was overcast, glowing grey in some places, greyish and almost dark in others. However, the cool autumn breeze, the smell of the leaves, and the reflection of the pines on the lake surface made of this spot my favourite place on earth.
            Can't say I was enjoying it though, and it wasn't getting any better.
            There was an obstruction between my eyes and their beauty. My mate's face. And I couldn't seem to banish it from my mind. The moment I hurt her and left that pained expression in her beautiful features kept replaying itself in my head over and over again. And yet, even if it went against all my better impulses, I couldn't go back and comfort her. I had a role to put on show. From now on I would be the villain. She doesn't need someone like me in her life. Bom deserved better than a killer.
            Torso deep in the water, facing the far end of the lake I let the bloody day return from the past.
           

            Everything was black and white.
            I looked across the field and strode diagonally through it as the blackness of his hair was slightly visible from where I was previously standing. He wasn't hard to find like the other boys. And awfully that was the main reason why I always asked him to train with me. Every day, and every time our coach  watched us compete against each other, either to measure our strength, know how good trackers our wolves were, or just to merely train ourselves, I would choose him to be my partner. Because if I was against him I would never be defeated.
            That day didn't felt different than any other, and yet it was.
            I came closer, staring intensely at his back. Only two feet away, he lifted his head until his eyes hesitantly rested on me, observing and following my every move.
            "How am I supposed to improve my wolf's hunter skills when you're such an easy prey." I whispered letting out a low disgusted grunt.               
            "Well, you can always ask someone else to be your partner." He retorted trying to match my bossy tone. "Nevertheless, we both now that would not happen."
            "Watch your mouth Heo MinHo. I'll become alpha of this pack one day, when my dad retires, and then you'll have to bow your head at me." I replied through gritted teeth.     
            "You're weak, apparently not as much as me, but you are and everybody knows it." He said with finality, as he tried to walk past me. But before he could do it, I caught him by his collar and slammed him back to the grass.
            "Sorry buddy, but I'm not supposed to let you go without beating you up first. Coach orders, not mine."
            "Oh please quit it, you are humiliating yourself, your majesty." His voice was slow and steady. I loosened my grip on him only for a second, but it felt like a very long time. "Admit it, you'll never be able to shift nor be the alpha of this pack, you're not more than a mutation failure."
            A volley of snarls erupted from my throat as I punched his face. He fought me back, naturally, only that this time we didn't messed around.
            We wrestled until he shoved me in a way he never dared to do before.
            From one second to another I turned defensive and pushed him back, harder. Needless to say, he stumbled back into the floor, but it didn't stopped him. And instead a chuckle made its way to his lips as if he were enjoying the beating I was giving him- sickening me out every time more and more.  
            I don't know what took over me. All I could see was red-our knuckles, his clothes, his face, and even his hair. All was so bloody.
            . The rage came down as I stumbled away from his motionless body.
            I furrowed my brows.
            He was not recovering like he always did after our fights.
            No.
            He was dead. 
           

            I was so consumed in my own thoughts , I barely noticed the feminine voice at my back.
            "What do you think you're doing!?"
            No, please let me be imagining that familiar voice.  
            "Hey! I'm talking to you... stupid boy." She shouted, muttering the last words as I listened to her stumbling footsteps behind me.
            "What are you doing here?" I her and couldn't help but to stare. My expression was solid, though what I really felt was awe. The little red riding hood? More like the cute and y version together.
            "I'm here for you." Her eyes turned bewildered. "Your mum called me and she told me you were here... I was worried... so I came."
            I groaned, running a hand through my hair. Why would my mum keep sticking her nose into matters that do not concern her? "Just go back home, Bom. I don't need you here"
            She cringed slightly from my hostility, yet managed to carry on. "I'm not leaving until you're out of the water."
            My voice grew more mocking. "Thanks for worrying about me but I'm fine, okay? Just get lost from here."
            Her heart beat got faster and I could tell she was refraining herself from crying. It really burned like acid to watch my words hurt her.
           
            She was still silent.
            I took a deep breath as the venom flowed inside of  my mouth. "Jesus! Just go, Bom. Or I'll drag you away myself!"
            Her chocolate doll like eyes opened wide, and met mine with disbelief.
           
            "Okay, in that case..." Suddenly, she bent down and took off  one of her Charol shoes.
            "What are you doing?" She stayed soundless as she then slipped off the other shoe and dropped it near the previous one. "Bom-!?" I tried to read her mind, however today it seemed to be only a shallow pool of nothingness. Geez.
            Abruptly a single splash sent me back to reality.
            My eyes widened and horror seared all over me the moment I spotted Bom inside the lake, a few meters away, attempting to make her way to me through the water. "What the hell Bom! Get out of here! You're going to freeze!"
            "Elementary my dear Watson, but- then why are you only in a pair of shorts?" She mumbled weakly.
            The shock of it ruined my carefully designed role for half of a second, and then I pulled myself together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter