☾☆ Chapter Three ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LuHan's P☪V.
 

I sat up picking the calendar on my bedside table. It had passed two weeks since Bom arrived to this school and yet we weren't even close to be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Of course that by the time being my parents already know about her existence and were bugging me to introduce her to them. But how I am supposed to do that when she's not interested in me?

In fact, she considers me gay.

Can you believe it? Me being gay? God lord.
And why, you may ask. Well, that's simple;
                                                                       According to her point of view I do 'weird stuff' with SeHun.

I know that sometimes we are like flesh and bone, wrestle, and do all kinds of other touchy feel crap, but definitely we have never done it that way.


But however, that wasn't my biggest issue at the moment.
 

☾ ☆ ❤ ♥ ❥ ☂ ☁   ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁ ☂  ❥ ♥ ❤ ☆ ☽


I drove to school early in the morning before the rain hit. Embracing the possibilities that my mate remained as the unclever girl I knew she was. Clueless and unaware of the storm that was about to come.

It would be my best chance to approach her.

You know, at first; 'coincidentally' I'll notice her carelessness. And then when she least expects it I will kindly help her out by lending her my umbrella. 

Jeez, I admit that it wasn't the best idea, but it was the only one I had.
 

 

As I was reviewing my plan Turners Langley's high school gradually appeared in my line of vision. I quicked my pace and parked my car close to the main entrance. The sky was so dark that for a moment it seemed to be the evening instead of the morning.

I took down my hood and peered down the parking lot. The lights from the development behind me started to flick, but soon after it went away.

 I just leaned back on the wall, picturing my perfect mate and how it would be if she had accepted me straight away the first time we saw each other, when all of sudden I heard the guys 'uh' and 'awe' near me.

I glanced up just in time to see my gorgeous mate step out of her car.

She looked at the cloudy sky with a curious gaze and just as I had predicted it; a loud crack of thunder boomed through the calm air.

 

The rain started to fall from the darkened sky and everybody run up to the shelter.

 

But she, she stayed in there.
                                                What is she doing now?

She muttered a 'damn' under her breath and rummaged desperately in her pockets before kneeling down next to her car.

I walked silently forward, wondering how best to approach her. But somehow she made it easy.

Her car key was lying near my feet, apparently easy to find except for her.

I reached down and took it before she could. "Oh." I heard her pronounce with a weak voice.

I straightened up and positioned my umbrella above her head as she started at me with obvious doubt in her eyes.

"Little deer." She thought.

I snorted.

"Your car key, I believe." I placed the key in the palm of her hand.

"Yeah... thank you." She said keeping it in her bag, about to get up from the cold pavement when her shaky legs failed her and she nearly fell forward with a gasp.

Fortunately I was faster and took her by the elbow; forcing her up, smoothly.  
 

She looked up at me slowly. Her cute cheeks were coloured bright pink with blood. So beautiful.

                I swallowed; she was breathtaking to look at.

"I'm sorry, I'm usually not so clumsy, I swear." She giggled causing me to smile a bit too.

"It's okay." I whispered lamely, and quickly looked away from her face. My inner wolf was practically longing for her touch. But, however I just couldn't let out the beast. So, I hurriedly took her left hand and placed the umbrella on it.

"You can keep it, you sure need it more than me." I said coldly before walking out to my first hour.

An almost imperceptible smile crept over my lips as I heard her last thought. How funny. Based on her thoughts I had just level up from the 'cute gay guy' to the 'cute cool guy' of the school.

But anyway I decided that I wasn't satisfied. I wanted so much more, so much more...

 

  ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ 

 

Over the course of the first two classes I noticed my mate's thoughts being elsewhere. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter