☾☆ Chapter Five ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: This chapter is not edited so, read w/precaution :)


LuHan's P☪V.

It was still dark outside at that time of the morning when I started the engine of my car, and drove to her house. According to BaekHyun and KyungSoo I was over-reacting. But I couldn't care less about their opinion since they didn't know how strong my love for that stubborn girl was.
My hair was a mess, my eyes were tired, and my mind was swirling with images I'd rather not dwell on. But above all that, I was worried about Bom.

You see, my mother's family landed in our territory last night. You may believe that because we're family there's something called respect between us, that we hope the best for each other, or that we're closer and blah blah blah; all that crap. But that's not even close to the real thing. They loathe us, or rather, they loathe my father for taking their queen away from them.

This is probably the part where I tell you that mom used to be a vampire queen. Yes you heard right, Q-U-E-E-N. Oh and when I mean used, I don't mean the kind of 'used' for being dethroned because she didn't deserve it. They adored her, she was their trump card. Powerful, gorgeous, and smart.  

Well, that until she met EXO's pack Alfa, at that time my father, her mate, or like vampires calls them; her beloved.

            So in brief; they met, mom left everything to be with dad, they got married, and had three (hybrids) children.
 
Naturally vampires took that as a betrayal and have scratched her from their history, but despite everything, they still want her back because she's the only heir of the throne, at least the only one who truly deserves it. The other three are uncle Jin Ki, uncle Tae Min, and then me. But of course they don't want someone like me in that position because of my genes, I guess the blood line is very important to them.
            Not that I care either way. The thing that concerned me was that there were at least eight vampires in town and therefore I was sure they'll dry whoever they pleased.
Even if we try to stop them, they won't.    

 

I parked my car outside my mate's house, and got out. Her black car was placed next to a grey one so I assumed her parents were there too.

Confidently, I headed towards the front door of the small residence surrounded by trees. This was my second time here, the first time was two weeks ago when Jessica and her childish friends punctured Bom's car wheels.

I don't know why but I felt so nervous and excited. Should I...-?

 

            Oh what the heck.

I pressed the door bell and waited for someone to open the gate.

Bom's P☼V.

OMG. NO.

FASTER! FASTER!

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW.

I quoted Lana del Rey's BTD without noticing it while I was running for my life. It was a dark and deserted street. Heck, I wondered how I ended up there. Nobody was chasing after me, or at least nobody that I could actually see. However, somehow I knew that I should not stop and keep going.
And surprisingly I wasn't tired at all, even though I had already run around ten kilometres or so.

            SNAP. Suddenly I heard an alien sound coming from behind me.

Oh, please don't. Bom don't look back. Ignore it, sure it was a dog, or a cat, or a bird, or a cow, or possibly a dinosaur, nothing out of the ordinary.

"Bommie~" Someone called me.
Huh? Is that Dara's voice? I turned around and there she was, smiling cutely like always. But something was wrong with her face... She looked like Michael Jackson in 'Thriller'.

"Ssantokki, hey! Are you ok? you look-"

"Dead?" She laughed bitterly. "That's because I am."

"What are you saying? You ain't funny at all..." I tried to laugh with her but it didn't come natural.
THUD. Again a sound frightened my movements and made me jump as creepy zombies closed the distance between Dara and them, looking hungrily at me. I gulped scared.

"Are you going to eat my brain?" Dara rolled her eyes and I could see the rest of her friends wrinkling their noses as if they believed that what I've said was disgusting.

"Of course not, silly. We came here for all your corn!"

"WHAT? ...NO, NO. PLEASE DON'T. TAKE ME! ...I DON'T CARE, SERIOUSLY, TAKE ME, JUST DON'T TOUCH MY CORN... PLEASE DON'T TOUCH MY CORN!"

"Too late Bommie." She shook her head. "We've already- Beep..."

EH?

Beep? what's that? a Zombie word? Ugh! And here is when you realize school taught you nothing but crap.  

"Can you repeat that? I don't know what 'Beep' means."
She opened again, but as before she pronounced a loudly 'Beep', followed for another one, and another one, and then BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The noise grew louder and I opened my eyes realizing I had only been dreaming, and that the awful sound  it was nothing more and nothing less than my cell phone.

Dammit, that explains the annoying beep. Stupid phone, and stupid "New message from: My SpongeBob<3" Tch My SpongeBob... SpongeBob?  What a funny contact name. And this even have a heart at the...-end.

Then it struck me.

I gasped, waking up with a jolt. I had never called anyone by that name. But how...?

Oh, right! Ssantokki!

How could I forget about that shortie and innocent girl? Pft. Of course this was her doing, "her revenge" against me for changing the names of her contacts last week.
With a sight I turned my eyes down to look at my phone. Quickly I pressed the "view" option and read the message.

From: My SpongeBob <3
Guess what, I'm near your house so I'll take you to school today. Be ready in about twenty minutes.

Without wasting time in thinking who this could be I replied a short text asking him (or her) directly.

From: My SpongeBob <3
LuHan. Don't you have my number? 

For a moment, I kind of just stood there, jaw slack. Then I grabbed one of my pillows and squeezed it into my face. Don't ask me why, but every time I heard or read his name my heart starts to beat faster and faster. And, well, there were only two options for that: 1. Either I liked him or 2. I was a hopeless romantic and  I needed to stop watching so many cheesy movies.

Oh, it was you little deer~. Sorry, Dara went into my phone and changed the names of all my contacts -_-;;

From: My SpongeBob<3
Uhm... Interesting. What name did she gave me?

My SpongeBob<3 

From: My SpongeBob<3
Really?? Change it, I don't like that yellow square thing. 

Then how should I address you? 

From: My SpongeBob<3
Choose whatever name you want, just don't SpongeBob. 

Uhm... What about Luhannie~?  

From: My SpongeBob<3
Fine, but don't forget about the heart at the end of the name. 

That option was valid only for the SpongeBob nickname :P Sorry.

From: My SpongeBob<3
Whatever. Just leave it as it is. I don't care anymore. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter