☾☆ Chapter Six ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This chapter is not edited so, read w/precaution :) Bom's P☼V.

"You never told me that the lake was so far from the road!" I complained while we descended through the woods. We've been walking for about ten minutes now and all I could see were trees, bushes, vegetation, mud, and- more green stuff. Ugh. If I had known that we were coming here I wouldn't have worn my favourite blue jeans. "Can you at least walk by my side?"
LuHan turned around and grinned at me, not so far from where I was.

"Are you scared of something?" He asked but I stayed still.

I was almost too focused on my feet, not wanting to stumble, nor mess up my outfit when all of sudden a heavy wind blew on my neck and a strange noise filled the air.

I jumped at the abrupt outburst and looked back at LuHan just to find him laughing his off at me. "What are you laughing at?" I questioned, glaring at him.

"You."

I flipped my hair over my shoulder with confidence and started to walk away from him.  "Oh, shut up. I'm still cooler than you, moron." I said, but unfortunately as soon as the words left my mouth, I tripped and fell on my palms.

"...Of course, no one could possibly be cooler than you." LuHan snorted at my clumsiness, and then offered out his hand.
            At first I hesitated but then I allowed him to help me up.
His hand slowly moved beneath mine and intertwined our fingers together. I tilted my head to look at him, but his eyes were everywhere except on me.

"Um... You can let go of my hand now." I laughed sheepishly, trying to ease the tension inside of me.

"I know." He gave me a playful smile and continued to hold my hand as we walked through the huge forest.      
 

"Well, well, well~ What have we got here?"

LuHan and I spring apart the moment we heard a new voice coming from the other side of the woods.

"If it isn't the lovebirds?" SeHun said in a teaser manner, approaching us as I shuffle uncomfortably under his suggestive tone.


"Omo Bommie, you're finally here!" Sandara croaked happily behind his boyfriend who was also there at the time. "We were waiting for you. You have to come down with us, the view is magnificent." She hurried over to me and grabbed my hand to guide me back to our destination.

☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ 
 

My eyes glistened with excitement as I gazed at the lake in amazement. Dara was right, this place was beautiful and stunning. The shore of the massive crystal clear lake was a spectacular sight as well, the thick, lush grass was filled with wildflowers, and a slight incline which was perfect for stargazing.

"Here, unnie" Minzy stood next to me, offering me a hot drink. The smell of earl grey overpowering the musty whiff of the forest as soon as it trickled from my tea cup.

"This place is great." I curled my fingers around the mug before bringing it to my lips, giving it a soft blow. "Do you come here often?"

"Sort of, but I have a feeling that's about to change..."

I raised one eyebrow.

She laughed shortly. "Unnie, do you believe in myths and legends?" She measured my expression for a long moment. "...I'm guessing you don't. After all, who'd believe in them?"

"I do! I even believe in UFOS, if that does count." I finally blurted, wanting more information. "Why do you ask?"  

"Well," Minzy leaned her back against the thick trunk of a pine. I looked over at her. She was looking at the lake, then up at me. "what if I tell you there are werewolves hiding in this town?" She asked curiously.

"Uhm... I would probably tell you about how much I want to domesticate one." I said, half joking.

Minzy laughed joyfully about to continue her speech when Kai decided to show up and  take her away.

"It's getting cold so we started the bonfire, let's go."

"Okay. Unnie, are you coming?" She stopped to look at me.

I shook my head. "I think I'll stay and enjoy the view a little bit longer."

I watched the couple walk away to where the others where. They were so happy and giddy that it made me smile, but at the same time, it made me sad, too.  

"Wanna swim with us, princess?" A voice near my ear asked, making me jump. The cup slipped from my grip a bit, but my fingers jerked tighter together in reflex to keep it from falling. Thankfully, none of my tea spilled.

Ignoring the marathon my heartbeat was running, I lifted my gaze to find the source of the voice. "Yah! Do you want to give me a heart attack or something?" I asked urgently, trying to side step BaekHyun, Chen, and Suho, but they surrounded me.

"Not so fast, noona." BaekHyun smirked. He grabbed onto my arm, slowly taking my mug out of my hand and passing it to Chen. "You are going to play with us." He replied, dragging me to the lake.

"What? No, please!" I begged as I tried to pull against him but he simply s an arm around my waist and threw me into the deep waters.
            The cold shocked my body and made me stiffen automatically; I kicked for the top and gasped when my head broke the surface. "Ugh." I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut, kicking my legs to stay float as the cold water attacked my system. I was freezing.

"You s, we're in the middle of winter, she'll freaking freeze before she makes it to the shoreline." Chaerin glared at them, with a disapproving look.

"Oh, ."

LuHan's P☪V.

"Since their arrival, people and animals have gone missing. We need to make sure—" Everything came uneven. Each word was harder to say than the next. I felt a foreign lump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter