☾☆ Chapter Two ☆☽

☾☆ My Lovely Mate ☆☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's P☼V.

I headed to my first hour alone, with promises to meet my new friend outside our second hour afterward.

But as usual I got lost and couldn't find my math class, so I had to ask around. Miserably people just looked at me and walked off.

Ugh! I just wanted to scream at them. Thank you for nothing.

"I can tell you're lost, Can I help you?" I turned around and there was a cute boy wearing a stylist leather jacket.

"Ehm... yeah, do you know where math class is?" He smiled at me and turned around. "Just follow me." I nodded and followed him through the huge amount of people without any hesitation.

"Here it is." He said and pointed towards a door I already passed like a million times.

"OMO, thanks a lot, you saved my day."  I said feeling just a bit Pabo. He smiled and held up his hands in a 'no problem' manner.

We stood there for a moment. An uncomfortable silence filled the air. I was waiting for him to leave so I could knock the door but he didn't move at all.
                                                                              Just then I made an awkward realization:

"You have math too?"

He nodded  about to say something until the teacher spotted us and opened the door with a frown in her face.

She told the nice boy to take seat and eventually decided to introduce me to the class in an old fashioned and extremely embarrassing manner. "Listen up class, this is our new student from United States: Ms. Park Bum."
WHAT? She called me Bum? Park freaking BUM? God, I'm either deaf or my name sounded horrible coming out of .
"...And I want you all to be nice to her, even if she was late and did interrupt my class." Her students nodded and I began to walk to an empty seat next to the cool boy from before.

I hate this, I really hate this. Why everyone stares at me like that?

"Uh, guess we are partners now." The boy said as I sat quietly next to him. "Kwon JiYong." He extended his hand to me and I automatically shook it. "Park Bom, nice to meet you JiYong ssi."

"I thought it was Bum." He whispered hesitantly.

"Oh~ I knew it. It was and not my ears." I murmured glaring at the middle-aged teacher from my spot.

"What?" The Kwon boy asked but I just shook my head. "Nothing. Nevermind."


☾ ☆ ❤ ♥ ❥ ☂ ☁   ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁ ☂  ❥ ♥ ❤ ☆ ☽

 After math Dara and I hovered around my locker, trying to get all of my books to fit and make a small talk. "So, where do you live?" Dara questioned me. "Sky Hollow street." I told her, glad that I even remembered the name. "Really? Then you live near Chaerinie, one of my friends. She lives down a block from y--."

"Yo wassup gurl!" We turned around to face a girl with long black hair and pretty eyes. And even though I didn't know who she was, her face seemed familiar, but I couldn't really place her.   

"Chaerinie, just in time. We were talking about you!" My new friend said out loud, although there was no need for her to be heard in the hallway of dead-silent people.

She looked at us utterly confused. "She is Park Bom, the new girl." Dara explained as she introduced us. "Omo, so you are the angel who fell from heaven." I gave her an odd look. "Sorry, I just said what everyone else was thinking." The girl with pretty eyes said and approached me to awkwardly shake hands. "I'm Lee ChaeRin, second year. Nice to meet you." I took her hand as I smiled like a five year old swimming in a chocolate fountain. "Nice to meet you too ChaeRin ssi. Feel free to call me unnie,  I'm in third year like Dara." The girls chuckled at my excitement. "I told you she was a dork." Dara commented pointing at me. "Yah!" I pouted and gave them my puppy eyes. "kyahh~ Chaerinie don't look at her in the eyes." The petite girl muttered and both of them covered their eyes with their right hand in sync.

I couldn't help but smile warmly as the two girls acted that way towards me. They barely know me but when we talked it was if we were friends since kids. It was cute.

As we held a light chit chat at the lockers they told me about Minzy, the other member of their group. Apparently Dara had already mentioned her about me so she would be aware of my presence from now on.

"By the way, what were you talking about me?" ChaeRin demanded with her eyes fixed in our faces.

"Owh, yeah right. I was telling Bommie that she lives a block away from you, she lives in Sky Hollow you know?" It surprised me the way Dara pronounced my name. Honestly I loved it, but I keep it cool.

"Is that true unnie?" She smiled and I nodded smiling back. "Wait! don't tell me, you were the girl from this morning! You have a Black Volkswagen, don't you?"

"Eh? yes."

"Aigoo unnie, I was the one in the red Chevrolet."

"OMONA! Did you noticed me?"

"Of course! your face was priceless. Seriously unnie, I was laughing my off at your reactions."
                 Hull. Next time I should be more discreet.

☾ ☆ ❤ ♥ ❥ ☂ ☁   ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁  ☂ ☁ ☂  ❥ ♥ ❤ ☆ ☽


After third period while Dara and I were stepping out into the hall and following a river of fellow students we bumped into ChaeRin and a girl about her age who looked like a cute and squeezable squirrel. She must be Minzy, I thought.


LuHan's P☪V.

Our teacher was giving us a lecture about the revolutionary war, which I didn't even bother listening to because I couldn't concentrate in anything else besides her.
This morning in the lockers. I could sense it.
It felt like if something was pulling me towards her. The most gorgeous and iest girl I have ever seen. With beautiful blonde hair falling down her back and over her shoulders, big doll eyes, cute nose and the iest plump pink lips I was dying to taste. I couldn't move, I barely could stood there looking at that flawless goddess. She was perfection and she was my mate.

"Hey man, what's up? you look stressed." Chanyeol's thoughts interrupted mines.

"I just found my mate, what did you expected?" I mumbled under my breath because unlike me, my pack can only hear my thoughts when they are in their wolf form.

"Oh yeah, Sehun told me. But hey, don't be like that. Nobody expected it... Eish~ and don't worry about your parents, they'll have to understand you. After all she is your mate."   

"But what if they don't?"

"Then you can always form your own pack. Tho I don't think that would be necessary. I mean, you are the strongest among us."

 

"Although my mate thinks otherwise." I whispered with a bitter smile. "She thinks of me as an adorable and cute boy... she even compared me with a little deer."

Within seconds a loud laughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter