Gone

His sister

"Summi?" a voice called out from the darkness, making her jump, she started to wipe away her tears as she watched the owner of the voice step into the light, it was Ricky. "What are you doing out so late? Are you okay?" he asked, bending down to meet her height on the swing "N-Ne" Summi's voice came out shakily as she quicky wiped the rest of her tears away "Are you sure?" Ricky asked with a concerned tone, she nodded as he took a seat on the swing next to hers. "What are you doing out so late?" Ricky spoke up, his eyes on Summi while she kept hers on the gound in front of her "Out for a walk, you?" "You know, gang stuff" a small nod came from the girl but Ricky knew she wasn't really listening at all, she was in her own world thinking about her own thoughts.

It was the next morning Summi was once again heading to school, walking towards those dreaded gates but she was not thinking about having to go to that horrible place, no, she was still thinking about the events of last night which seemed to stick in her mind like glue.

*Flashback*

"Summi, as you probably know I didn't stop to talk to you for no reason" her friend spoke up as they sat next to each other on the swings "W-What to you mean?" Summi asked "I can't go into details but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen soon" his words made her even more confused but he went on, "I need you to do me a favour" she nodded. "When this bad thing happens, call me okay?" the boy handed her a small piece of paper "I-I don't understand! How will I know what the bad thing will be?" he gave her a weak smile "You will, Summi, I know it" then he got up, "Bye Summi! See you soon, right?" he flashed her a smile before turning and leaving Summi on the swings. 

*Flashback ends*

'What did he mean? I don't understand at all' she let out a sigh. When she reached the classroom, no one was there as usual so she sat and waited for class to start, soon students started pilling in and the teacher came so the lesson started but Summi couldn't concentrate. "Sorry we're late" Changjo and Ricky stepped into the class, Summi looked up at them expecting them to take their usual seats but instead they went as far as possible 'What's wrong with them?' she thought, still staring at the strange boys. They avoided her gaze all through class and looked very tense, it was obvious something was up. 

The sound of the bell rung through the school signalling it was time for break, everyone began shuffling out of the classroom along with Ricky and Changjo "Hey wait!" she tried to catch up to them in the hall but as soon as they saw her they ran off. "Why are they doing this to me?" she mumbled, leaning herself against the wall until she heard voices coming her way so she walked off in the opposite direction and towards the rooftop for some alone time. When she reached the door to the rooftop she heard voices, familar ones "I feel bad for doing that to Summi-ah!" "We have no choice, we have to avoid her" "Yeah, Ricky, we can't risk her finding out" "Finding out what?" the boys of Teen Top turned around to meet the sight of Summi standing in the open doorway, their eyes went wide with shock from seeing her while she waited for an answer but instead was met with shock "Where's Niel!?". The boys stiffened, staying quiet while exchanging glances of worry "Where is he? He didn't come home last night!" "We know" Chunji spoke up, looking her straight in the eye "Then what happened!?" Summi demanded.

Changjo walked up to her, pulling her onto the stairs that lead back down to the main building and closed the door behind him Summi opened to speak but Changjo beat her to it "Summi, I need you to listen, Niel was with us last night but when we were walking around one minute he was there the next minute he was gone, nowhere to be seen. We assumed he went home so a bit later we called him but there was no answer, again and again we tried but still, no answer. It was obvious by now he didn't just go home so we began looking everywhere for him but....nothing, there was no sign of him" he looked up at Summi who was frozen from shock but managed to speak "A-Are you sure you looked everywhere?" he placed his hands on her shoulders which made her flinch "We searched all night, Summi" 'So that's why Ricky was near the park' Summi realized, "I'm sorry, Summi". 

As the two stood there for a moment, Summi thought about Niel and her emotions took over, where was he? What happened? Tears started forming in her eyes, she couldn't take it anymore so she ran off, leaving Changjo alone in the dark hallway. "Where's Summi?" Chunji asked as Changjo came back out "She ran off" "Ran off!? Shouldn't we go after her?" Ricky panicked "Ricky leave her be" L.Joe let out a small sigh, 'Where are you Niel?'