Not you

His sister

The bell rung and Summi gathered her things, glad that the school day was finally over. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket, pulled it out and saw a text from Hyerin "Mi-ah! Your not mad at me for missing school right? Let me make it up to you with ice cream! Meet you there and don't be mad~!" she chuckled, testing back a quick 'okay' before picking up her bag and leaving the classroom. 'What kind of ice cream do I want? Hmm maybe coffee? Or mint? And my phone is so plain! I should get some cute charms for it and..what has Hyerin done to me?' she laughed as she headed towards the gates. Her phone beeped again and she saw another text from Hyerin, she walked as she read but stopped when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. 

Summi turned around to meet eyes with the culprit 'Oh ! It's him again' it was none other than Jaehoon, the friend of Jung Haekyung "W-what do you want?" Summi tried to sound calm but her voice just ended up shaking like her. "Your coming with me" he smirked as he grabbed her shoulder and leaded her out the gates "No gang members to protect you this time huh Summi? No one to interrupt your meeting with Haekyung, he'll be pleased" Summi trembled, the thought of seeing him again terrified her as well as disgusted her. 

"No" she cried out, Jaehoon smirked again "It's amusing to see that you think you get a choice" that made Summi angry "I get more of a choice than you do when you help him find me" and with that she kicked his shin, making his grip fault long enough for her to pull away and make a dash for it. All

Summi could hear was her own unsteady breaths as she hid in the alleyway from Jaehoon. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, looking though the contacts to see who she could call for help, the only ones were Changjo and Ricky. "Come on, pick up!" she mumbled worriedly but it only went to message bank ", Changjo!" she growled as she chose Ricky's icon instead and waited "Hello?" Ricky answered "Ricky! Thank god! Please help me! Someones after me and I'm in alot of danger please help me!" "Oh my god where are you?" "I'm at.." Summi turned to check the sign post "Summi?" Ricky said, he heard and scream and a thump "Summi!" he yelled but no answer came. 

Hey! I finally updated! Anyone miss me? Haha. Thanks everyone for being so patient and supportive of me, I really appreciate it! Love you guys!