Bad Tempers

His sister

"We ended up skipping all day" Changjo let out a small chuckle as he remembered spending hours of school with Summi "Yeah" a small smile played on Summi's lips, she was actually relieved she didn't go to class for the whole day. They approached Chunji and L.Joe's classroom when the door slammed open and a fumming Chunji stormed out with L.Joe casually walking behind him. "Hey Changjo! Oh and Summi too!" he flashed them a smile as he spotted the two standing against the wall facing the classroom. L.Joe stood in front them, chatting to Changjo while glancing at Chunji "He's done it again" L.Joe said with a sigh 'Done what again?' Summi thought as she took a peak over L.Joe's shoulder she saw a boy lying unconcious on the floor, the desks around him all knocked over with topped off with blood around the room. "Scary, isn't it?" she snapped her eyes to L.Joe, "That's what happens when Chunji loses his temper" Summi shuddered at the thought of being in the room while the scene unfolded. "Well I'm gonna go with him to his house and make sure nothing else gets destroyed, then once he's calmed down we'll come over" he flashed the younger two a grin before walking away with Chunji but as they saw Chunji suddenly punch L.Joe right in the nose, Changjo turned to Summi "I should go help before a fight breaks out, are you okay to walk home alone?" "Neh" so Changjo ran off and Summi left the school alone.

As she approached the gates she saw a guy, a senior from his uniform, from the other high school, she had seen him earlier watching her and Changjo on the roof. 'I should walk away from him' she tried to walk on the opposite side of the gate from him but he grabbed her wrist "Ahn Summi right?" the guy hissed 'How does he know my name!?' she started panicking inside, "You should come with me". A struggle began as the stranger began to try to pull Summi away with him while she tried to resist "I'm a friend of Jung Haekyung" Summi froze as the name rung through her head, re-opening unwanted memories that she had tried so hard to forget, he started to pull her away "Get off her, Jaehoon" a punch was landed on his face and he hissed, accidently letting go of Summi "Don't come near her again" Jahoon smirked before walking off in a different direction. Summi looked up to see L.Joe with a bruise above his eye no doubt from Chunji "Are you okay?" she nodded "What happened to going with Chunji-sii?" "Changjo thought it would be better if he went with him instead" L.Joe explained as they started walking towards Summi's house "Is Chunji-sii okay?" L.Joe nodded, trying to put on a smile for his younger friend but really, he was worried for his best friend. They walked in silence, Summi studied the many houses around them "Who's Jung Haekyung?" Summi froze, she really hated that name, L.Joe turned around and eyed her curiously "N-No one" she coughed and began to walk again "Is he important to you?" "No!" she shot back angrily, 'Why did someone have to bring him up?' L.Joe just decide to drop the subject as he could see she was getting agitated.

From the couch, the five boys of Teen Top curiously watched as Summi did her homework, they didn't understand why people did there homework as they are gangsters so they don't do homework but Summi, Summi was just entertaining to watch. When doing her History homework she had easily finished it without so much as a change of expression on her bored face. With Science she would bite her nails because she was confused and so on. Chunji had still not arrived to they had nothing to do so they continued to watch as the girl struggled with her homework before reaching her Math homework, halfway through she just gave up, stood up and picked up all her books. She proceeded to go outside and throw them all in the garbage bin "Summi! Not again!" Niel whined in protest from inside but Summi ignored him and slammed the lid of the bin shut angrily. Before she went inside she saw Chunji walk up to the house and stop to talk to her, he looked extremly exausted but now calmer than he was earlier "Summi-ah I am very sorry you had to see my angry side" he apologized sincerly which confused Summi "It's okay" she answered beofre opening the door and going to her room.

"They are so noisy!" Summi growled to herself as she stormed down stairs. For the past hour, Teen Top had been watching an action movie at five times the volume it needed to be and it was really getting on her nerves so she decided to get a glass of water from the kitchen. After opening the fridge to put away the water jug she sensed someone behind her and she turned her head slightly to see Changjo "Hey I have a question" Summi nodded for him to proceed, "Why do they bully you?". Her grip tightened on the jug when Changjo asked his question, of course the answer was obvious, she didn't know but no one seemed to understand that, thay always needed a reason which she never had, "Does it have to do with Jung H-""No! Don't say that name!" she stopped him before he mention that name, she had heard it once today and that was enough, in fact she would rather never hear it again, "Ok but do you think it could be your fault?". That was it, that was going too far so in one swift movement she turned around and tipped the water from the jug in her hand on his head then she slammed the fridge, put down the jug, picked up her glass of water and went to the living room. She spotted the red-headed boy sitting on the arm of the couch, eyes on the movie, she walked up to him and splashed the water into his face "Don't mention his name to anyone or me again, ever" she glared into L.Joe's confused eyes for a moment before storming back up to her room. 

Sitting against the side of her bed, Summi pulled her knees up to her chest and stared at the wall on the other side of the room "Summi?" the door opened and Changjo poked his head in before stepping into the room, "Summi, I am really sorry, that was stupid of me". She pulled her eyes away from the wall to look at him, his hair and light gray shirt were drenched in cold water, she couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt when she saw him shiver from the cold "Let's just forget that conversation" she suggested to which Changjo nodded in agreement before sitting down next to her. "You look cold" she reached up and grabbed a hand towel from her desk then started to wipe the drops of water of his face and dry his hair "T-Thanks" he said, slighly going pink from the close contact she gave him a sweet smile when she finished. "Y-You can take off your shirt if you want" "What?" Changjo looked at his friend in confusion at her sudden statement "Because it's wet and you might catch a cold" she quickly clarified "Right". He got up and Summi quickly averted her eyes to her knees while he took his shirt off then sat back in seat. "I'm cold" Summi exclaimed as she turned to grabbed her blanket from her bed, accidently taking a glance at his chest and abs making her flush pink but she quickly grabbed her blanket and wrapped it behind and around them then they sat there in silence "This is awkward" Summi spoke up, Changjo let out a small laugh "That would be my fault" then they both started to laugh. When everything went quiet, Changjo felt something on his shoulder and he looked to his side to see Summi asleep, head on shoulder he let out a quiet chuckle "How are you so cute?"

 

Update~! Because it's my birthday, well, was now but still, yay for me!

I bet your all wondering who Haekyung is, you'll find out soon enough!