An Idea

His sister

Niel ran down another street and turned the corner, ahead he saw Summi walking by herself as always 'She cant get away that easy', soon he caught up to her "Summi!! Why did you leave so early? Remember, you agreed so todays the day!" 'Oh yeah' 

*Flashback*

Summi had just come home from another horrible day at school when Niel ambushed her "Summi! Summi! I know how to stop the bullying" he cheered, she just stared at him, waiting for him to continue "Well, it's simple really!!" Summi rolled her eyes, Niel was taking to long, she started to walk away "Hang out with Teen Top" . Summi stopped in her tracks wondering if she heard that right but of course she did, "So what do you think?" Niel asked hopefully "No" she shot him down straight away heading up the stairs "But Summi you haven't even met them!" the slamming of a door was her answer. She sat at her desk, it was a great idea but honestly she was kinda scared of her brother's gang, she had heard so many bad rumours about them and they just seemed like not very nice people. A week of Niel's begging went by, he just wouldn't stop asking, trying to convice her with solid reasoning and frankly, it was getting on Summi's nerves, "Summi please, I just really want you to be happy, it wont be the end of the world and besides there not that ba-"Fine" Niel rubbed his ears in disbelief, staring at his sister who was sitting on the couch "Did you just say-"Yes I agreed Niel, but only because it's you". Finally after an entire week she agreed.

*Flashback ends*

Niel gave her an excited smile but she didn't answer, just kept walking and staring at the ground. Soon they reached the gates and Niel led Summi towards the side of the school, they could hear Teen Top chatting to each other "Are you okay?" Niel asked, stopping to bending down to look at Summi, she felt really nervous her heart beating faster than usual, her stomach was filled with butterflies and doing flip-flops, she shook a bit but nodded slightly, Niel put a hand on her shoulder and they continued walking, approaching the corner. The two siblings turned the corner three members of Teen Top where leaning against the wall while the other two where facing them, all talking. "Hey guys!" Niel called, all five of them turned to stared at their friend and a younger girl with her head down, staring at the ground, "Is that your sister?" a younger member asked while pointing at Summi "Yeah, it's her, everyone meet my dongsang, Summi!" the boys stared at her, waiting for her to look up and greet them but no she still stared at the ground, frozen. "Summi?" she cluched her backpack straps when Niel called her name, accidently lifting her head up to look at him but instead met eyes with his friends "THAT'S YOUR SISTER?" most yelled, the siblings jumped from shock "What do you mean?" Niel blurted out "The girl beats up anyone who is mean to her" "Ummm dude, what the hell are you talking about? They beat her up and she never does anything back" Niel stated to his stupid friends "Hmm must have heard wrong" they all shrugged it off.

Everything stayed quiet for awhile, waiting for Summi to do something "Maybe you shouldn't have force her into this, Niel" "I agree" Summi blurted out "WHAT!? I DIDN-"She speaks!!" they cheered while Summi rolled her eyes at her brother and his so called 'gang's stupidity. She noticed a strangly familiar two boys with dark brown and jet black hair whispering about something, they kept glancing at her making her feel uncomfortable. Soon the two came up to Summi "Annyeong! We were wondering if you happened to be from our class?" she tilted her head as she tried to recall seeing them in the classroom but she never really payed attention to who was in her class "Wait which class are you in?" "2B" "You were right! She is in some of my classes" one of them cheered at the other "She is in all of mine". Summi stared at the two boys "Oh my name is Ricky!" the brunette grinned "I'm Changjo" the black haired boy gave her a slight smile. Just then the bell went so Summi walked to class with Ricky and Changjo "The one with blonde hair is Chunji and the red haired one is L.Joe they are actually nice and close friends but they argue a lot" she nodded as Ricky explained, "The guy who didn't talk at all is CAP, the leader, he acts all cool and stuff but really he's like the rest of us" making Summi giggle, this made Changjo blush but she didn't see because she was too focused on Ricky's explaination 'Why am I blushing?'. 

 

So the poll came out five to one so I guess I am making a whole fic of this. I am considering double updating since I am really in the mood to write :3

Teen Top aren't that bad, are they? 

Happy new years readers! Thank to everyone who has subscibed to this story, your all awesome! Have a great year!

Comment or upvote maybe?