Daily Life

His sister

"Ha! Your not even fighting back!" the girl yelled as she kicked Summi who was lying against the wall of the school hallway 'Why would I bother?' Summi thought as the group of girls continued to beat her up. This was a daily routine for Ahn Summi, she would sit through boring lessons, and after school she would be beat up and no one would do a thing about it because Summi had no friends, everyone either just avoided her or bully and beat her up, the majority chose the second choice, the teachers really couldn't care less because this is TOP High a school full of stuff like gangs and bullying. After about ten minutes the girls began to get bored with her and began to leave but the last one spat on Summi then smirked before walking off with her friends, Summi slowly got up, wiping the spit off her cheek then she went to the school's bathrooms, she looked into the mirror 'I look as bad as I always do' letting out a sigh she washed the blood and dirt off her face. Afterwards Summi headed home, slamming the door after her "Summi?" a voice called from upstairs 'Of course he's home' there was then the sound of someone going down the stairs and Summi kept her head down as she walked towards the stairs but the person caught her, grabbing her shoulders "Summi look at me please" she slowly lifted up her head to look into her brother's eyes he studied her injuries "Why did you let them do it again? You let them get away with bullying you everyday! You don't deserve that treatment!" he lectured her "Niel, stop" Summi finally spoke, in barely a whisper, Niel softened unintentionally loosening his grip, she pushed passed him and up the stairs, into her room slamming the door behind her "This has to stop" he yelled after her. Yes, her brother is Ahn Daniel, better known as Niel, a well known gangster in the gang Teen Top, he is respected in the school and is the only one who cares for Summi, but she never lets him help her with her bullying. 

Summi lied down on her bed, she remembered what Niel had just yelled, he was right and she knew that but really there was nothing she could do about her bullies, no one would help her so she just had to take it. Downstairs Niel sat on the couch, he let out a sigh honestly he had no idea about what to do with Summi, he knew she wouldn't change her ways of not stopping them that's just how she was, quiet, stubborn and cold all at once but under all that she was actually was kind and pretty shy too. He sat there thinking for awhile before getting up to make dinner, yes a gangster making dinner. When it was done he brought it upstairs and knocked on the door but no one answered, he let out a sigh before opening the door to see the window wide open and Summi gone "Gone walking again?" he said to himself as he left her dinner on her desk, he was used to seeing this sight because he knew Summi just hated staying in her room. Niel ate by himself downstairs, just as he finished he got a text from one of the members of Teen Top saying for him to meet them. Then Niel heard a window close upstairs and smiled to himself 'She's back when I have to go' he left his plate on the counter "Bye Summi!" he yelled cheerfully as he shut the door after himself and began to head off to met his friends, he looked up at the sky as he walked "I just have to help her".

 

So this is my new um piece of writing? Well I am not sure what it is, at first I was planning to make this a one-shot but I actually really like the idea so I am not sure if it should be a two or three shot or a proper fic.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this, it's kinda a different style from my other stuff but yeah ^^ Feel free to subscribe, comment or even upvote!