The classroom

His sister

Summi giggled as she, Ricky and Changjo entered the classroom as they entered there was an eerie silence, the trio looked around to see everyone had stopped what they were doing to stare at them "Who does she think she is?" "Attention seeker" "Since when does she have friends?" Summi heard similiar things to these being whispered about her around the classroom. Immediately she lowered her heard, clutched her books harder and walked to her desk leaving Ricky and Changjo confused by her sudden change in behaviour, one second she was happy and giggling the next she was sullen and nervous. The nervous girl began setting up for the lesson when she finished she looked up to see Ricky sitting at the desk next to her touching the items that she had just placed on her desk while Changjo was sitting at the desk infront of hers staring out the window 'Why are they here?'. At that moment something came flying at Summi and hit her on the head it was a paperball as expected, she sighed putting her arms on her desk and resting her head on them another paperball hit her head but then Changjo calmly picked up the two bits of paper behind his chair then stood up still holding them "Who threw these?" but no one heard him over the noise then Ricky stood up "YA! WHO THE HELL THREW THESE!?" he yelled, everyone froze then a girl timidly raised her hand, Summi recognised her she was the girl who spat on her the other week "I-It was meant to h-hit her, I-I didn't mean for it to hit you" she explained "YOU WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU THROW PAPERBALLS AT SUMMI! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? DO IT AGAIN, ANY OF YOU, AND YOU'LL BE DEALING WITH ME!" Ricky sat down angrily Summi was shocked 'Did he just stand up for me?' "There!" Ricky beamed at her, "Feel better yet?" she nodded slightly. Soon the lesson started, halfway through Ricky was getting really impatient with the teacher and also he was really bored Changjo leaned back and whispered something to Ricky, he nodded "Come on Summi we're going" Summi looked at him in confusion Ricky began packing all her things into her bag then he grabbed her hand and ran out of the classroom "Later teach! We'll be borrowing this one for a while!" he called as the three of them ran away.

When they reached the stairs they stopped running "Well that was fun!" "Come on, everyone will be on the roof" Changjo hurried them up the stairs from behind but then he noticed Ricky was still holding Summi's hand and he did not like it one bit, Summi noticed this too and shyly took back her hand. When they got to the top of the stairs Ricky lead them down the hall, Summi left his side and went to Changjo's "Why did we leave the classroom, Changjo-ah?" his heart skipped a beat when she said his name like that "U-Umm I got a text from L.Joe to meet them at the roof top" he stuttered "Oh, ok" she replied quietly. "We're here!" Ricky bursted through the door to the rooftop, "Hey hyungs!" the two there gave him a wave, Changjo too but then they saw Summi was with them "Why did you bring my dongsang?" Niel asked, this made Summi frown "Because if we didn't she'd be dead meat in class" Ricky answered boredly as he sat down "Oh" was all that Niel could say. Then L.Joe and Chunji arrived "Sorry were late we got caught up in some , hey! It's Summi!" the two smirked as they approached her and were about to say something but Summi beat them to it "Paper kiss game" their jaws dropped and they angrily turned to face Ricky "YOU TOLD HER!?" Ricky smirked "Big deal" the older boys chased the younger one. Summi giggled to herself then she noticed that Changjo was silently standing right next to her "Changjo-ah?" she waved a hand over his face, this made him blush again "Oh umm yeah?" "N-Nothing". "Hey Summi, catch!" Ricky threw her an unopened bottle of cola she stared at it, "Have some" "Oh" she opened the bottle and drank some then offered it to Changjo who had some as well then he realized....that was an indirect kiss he went red but then quickly shoved the bottle in his bag 'Why am I being like this?' meanwhile Ricky looked around "Hey! Where'd it go!?" Summi giggled at his stupidity "Shh don't tell him" Changjo whispered to her, she nodded as the two watched Ricky interrogated his older friends over a bottle of cola.

 

Double update ^^!

An indirect kiss, is Changjo falling for Summi? And will Ricky ever get his bottle of cola back? Keep waiting to find out~!

Comment and upvotes would be awesome! And subscribing too!