Trust

His sister

The fourteen of them stood on the empty street chatting to one and another but Summi just stared mindlessly upwards, a lighting bolt flashed across the sky unnoticed to the others. It was followed by loud thunder, she quickly started to rifle through her bag as rain started to come down on the street. Everyone looked up to see the rain "Now it's raining!?" Ricky whined but stopped when Summi shoved something into his hands, it was an umbrella. He looked around to see her handing one to every second person "She so cute" he smiled but Summi ended up standing next to Changjo, neither of them with an umbrella "What are we going to do now?" Changjo asked as everyone started to head off, she just shrugged, both of them were already getting wet "Let's all share" they looked up to see Ricky next to them holding up his umbrella. "Summi-ah! Can you go in the middle?" Ricky whined as they walked down the street, it was awkward for him to be standing in the middle, she nodded and moved to the middle he smirked and put his arm around her waist Summi jumped at this sudden action and tried to move his hand but was stopped "If I don't do this I'll be in the rain" Ricky innocently explained. Hesitantly Summi nodded, allowing him to keep his grip but then another arm did the same she looked up to see Changjo who was looking away, blushing and pouting she looked down at the ground 'Why am I being like this?'. 

Soon the group arrived at a house unfamiliar to Summi. "Where are we?" she asked quietly "Changjo's house" Ricky told her, everyone began to go inside, Summi was about to go in as well but stopped at the door, realising something; Changjo was basically still a stranger to her, she only met him today and they were barely friends besides did she even trust him? The answer was no, Summi began to walk back to the gate and away from the house "Summi-ah! Where are you going?" Ricky called after her but no answer came, she just walk away and into the cold night. "Where's Summi?" L.Joe asked as Ricky gloomily entered the living room "She went home" he answer quietly "Oh she's back to that again" Niel mumbled angrily but everyone heard "What does that mean?" "She's being cold again because she doesn't trust you". The room went silent then Infinite all stood up "Well we have places to be, people to beat up" "We'll come too" so everyone left Changjo's, one with a disappointed heart.

"What am I doing!?" Summi angrily threw a pillow at the wall as she plopped down on her bed, "I must be going crazy...". Summi had no idea why she was acting like this; blushing, laughing, being happy, pretending that she was a normal high school student, it was just stupid. She knew Teen Top was just going to cause her trouble, all different kinds but still for a moment she let herself be happy even though it couldn't last. 'I'll just let them all go, it's not like they even want to be my friends they just acting for Niel' she let out a sigh it was the right choice but why did it leave pain in her to think like that, like she always did, was she really changing? Was she letting her cold additude slip away after a long time? She let out another sigh as she turned out the lamp, attempting to get some sleep.

 

I updated~! In the past week/s I have gotten quite a few subscribers along with support for this story so thank you all, your all really awesome!

Is Summi really changing? Is she really going to let them all go?

Subscribing, commenting and upvoting would be great ^^