Not a good sign

His sister

The bright blue sky and colourful scenery made Summi look almost out of place as she trudged to school. She look like a mess; hairs out of place, huge dark circles under her eyes, crumpled uniform, dried lips."Another sleepless night" Summi let out a tired sigh as she ran a hand through her hair, it really wasn't her fault, it had been like this for days, ever since Niel disappered. She hadn't talked to Teen Top since they showed up at her house after she met Hyerin. In fact the only one Summi had been talking to was Hyerin because they really only had each other as friends.

When Summi arrived at school she scanned the gate, looking for Hyerin but she wasn't there so she headed up to her classroom all alone. A few sniggers  greeted Summi when she opened the door "God she looks crappier as the days go by" "Wasn't it always like that?" the room filled with laughter, she just inwardly groaned and walked to her desk, putting her head against it and closing her eyes, falling asleep.

"Miss Ahn, wake up" a voice spoke in a strict tone making Summi jolt awake, she looked up to see a teacher standing above her, "Class is over, please leave". 'What's her problem? God it's her fault I didn't participate, she didn't wake me up' she thought grumpily as she gave her teacher a small bow, secretly glaring and walked to her next class. When Summi reached the classroom she knocked on the door, the teacher opened the door slightly, about to let her in but stopped and said something instead "Ahn Summi, please report to the principal's office" "Oh, um okay". Her teacher went inside the classroom and closed the door leaving Summi standing there 'I guess I better get going' she thought as she headed off to the principal's office.

In the waiting room for the office, five people were already there chatting quietly "Why do you think we're here?" "You don't think it's about that, do you?" "I hope not but if it is, what do we say?". At that moment the door opened and a girl walked in, head down "Who's that?" someone said, making her look up in surprise and they all eyed each other in surprise "Summi...." Ricky whispered in surprise but she didn't say a word, she just took a seat. The room went quiet for a few minutes until Chunji turned to L.Joe "Do you think this is about..?" L.Joe nodded "I do". The door opened to reveal the principal who ushered them into the office. He sat down at his desk and gestured for the six teens to take a seat. One they we're all seated and settled he spoke up "Now, I need to ask you all about something, well, someone" some of the boys gulped, "I need to ask you about Ahn Daniel".

 

 

I'm back! With a really short chapter because I know you guys love short chapters. No, just kidding, I would have made it longer if I could have but I really can't think of much to write these days hence the almost three months hiatus.

And I just noticed, I have 55 subscribers. 55. I cannot believe that there are that many people reading my story. Thank you all so much and sorry for being such a lazy author. I will try harder! I promise!