Helping Hand

His sister

'H-How could this happen?' Summi thought, half angry, half sad. She got down the last step and broke into a run, down a few hallways, a flight of stairs, down a few more hallways then stopped before turning the next corner apon hearing voices "Yah! Stay away from our oppas!" someone screeched "Your not even good enough to be near them" another claimed in a rude tone "Yeah, so just stay away from them!". It was Jae Hee and her group of so-called 'queenkas' of the school, another lot of people who were not fond of Summi. Summi gulped, taking a quick peak around the corner to witness them beating up a frightened-looking girl who they had corned. She was probably one of the poor girls who had taken a step near the precious 'kingkas', near being in a 20 meter radius. This girl would probably spend the entire week like this, getting beat up, teased, bullied, anything like that. 'I should help her' Summi thought with a gulp, she knew she would feel guilty if she just snuck around the queenkas while they were distracted with landing punches. 

With a big gulp, Summi took a run towards the unsuspecting queenkas and shoved one over, causing a chain reaction so that all five girls were now on the floor. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Jae Hee shriked at her, beyond furious but Summi ignored her as she grabbed the beat-up girl by the wrist and ran off, towards the stairs. The two reached the stairs but before they could even take a step down them a hand reached out and shoved Summi, making her let go of the girl's wrist and topple down the stairs, hit the ground below and black out. 

When Summi opened her eyes she was met with unfamilar surroundings, a clean white celing and a comfortable surface under her "Where am I?". She sat up and gazed around the room, she was in someones lounge room, sitting on their beige couch and confused as ever, a head popped through the doorway and smiled at her "Hey, your awake" it took a few moments to recognize the person but when they stepped into view she realized it was the girl she had saved from the queenkas. The girl came and sat next to Summi "How do you feel? That was some fall" she gave her a worried look "I'm okay, my head hurts a bit though. Where am I? Who are you?" "Oh right, how rude of me, I'm Yoon Hyerin and this is my house, I took you here after you fell and out." Hyerin gave her a smile, "Who are you?" "I'm Ahn Summi". Hyerin's eyes widened and she looked very surprised "Ahn? Are you Ahn Daniel's sister?" Summi nodded, Hyerin let out a whistle.

Hyerin and Summi talked for a long time, Summi found that although Hyerin seemed shy and quiet she was quite the opposite, loud, fun, outgoing as well as kind and caring. "How come I've never seen you in school?" Hyerin asked "Well are you in my year?" "Yes, I'm a second year" Summi thought for a bit "We must not be in the same class, what about last year though? Which class were you in?" "I was in 1-C" those words made her freeze '1-C...'. Hyerin stopped blabbering and eyed Summi who seemed to be in another world "Hey what's wrong?" "Oh! Um nothing, I just knew someone who was in your class" Summi told her, Hyerin seemed excited by this "Really? Who?" "N-No one, just forget it" Hyerin pouted but she knew she wasn't going to get anything more out of Summi about this mystery person's identity "Hey, wasn't it only break when I fell? Shouldn't we be at school?" "Nah, it'll be fine, remember we go to TOP High, the school were the teachers could not care less" Hyerin explained with a triumphant smirk, "Besides school finished two hours ago, you were out for a long time you know?" Summi looked at the clock and sure enough it was almost six in the evening "Want me to walk you home?" Hyerin asked excitedly "Sure".

As the two walked to Summi's house it felt weird to Summi, not because she was with a essential stranger but because she felt like she had made a friend that afternoon. "So is it true?" Hyerin spoke up, Summi titled her head in confusion as she stared at her, "That you hang out with Teen Top?" "Oh, yeah I guess" "Are they mean or scary?" Summi chuckled at the thought "They're weird". Soon they reached Summi's house and began to say their goodbyes "It was really nice to meet you Summi! I hope to see you at school!" "Yeah! Be safe on your way home!" she called as Hyerin turned around and went in the direction of her home. Summi let out a happy sigh, a happy smile played on her lips as she grabbed the door handle and turned it, forgetting about needing keys but the door opened 'Why is it open? Maybe Niel's home' she thought as she pushed open the door but instead met eyes with five people, five very familar people. "Summi! Where have you been?" Chunji was the first to rush over from the couch "You just disappered at school, what happened?" Ricky too rushed over, looking worried as hell. Summi put her bag down, took off her shoes and sat down on the couch with the others "What happened to your head, arms and legs?" CAP asked "I-I got shoved down some stairs after saving this girl from the queenkas" she hung her head low. "Where have you been?" L.Joe asked from next to her "The girl I saved took me to her house while I was out. She was really nice" "What's her name?" "Rick-"It's Hyerin" Summi cut off Chunji before he could scould Ricky for asking a silly question. A question popped into her head and she turned to Chunji "How did you guys get in here?" "We umm picked the locked" Chunji rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly "Oh, that makes sense" everyone laughed at her casual answer.

"Summi?" she turned around from pouring a cup of water to meet eyes with Changjo "Yes?" "I'm sorry, about Niel, about making you run off I-I didn't mean to scare you". His sad and worried tone made Summi feel bad, she was not mad at him nor was it even his fault "Changjo, it's okay. It's not your fault, I just got overwhemed is all" she gave him a reassuring smile, Changjo couldn't help but smile back.

 

Kim Jae Hee appears again! I really hate her...

And thanks for all the subscribers as of recently, your all awesome! Feel free to comment as always because I'm lonely T.T