Lies

His sister

"Niel? What about him?" CAP spoke, trying his best to sound cool and calm, but inside he was panicking like the rest of them. "Well since you five are his closest friends and Summi is his sister, you might be able to tell me why he has been absent for a while now and why have recieved any notices about it" The principal explained, the six students exchanged a few glances of worry as the silence crept in. None of them knew how to answer that question, they didn't have any idea what to tell the principal. An idea formed in Summi's head and she quickly put on an surprised but slightly annoyed expression, "What do you mean no notices? They must have forgot...jeez I swear I told them to call you". The principal raised an eyebrow at her "Could you please enlighten me on the subject?" Summi looked up at him "Well you see Niel is staying with our aunt and uncle in Busan for a while to sort out family matters, they said they'd contact you but I guess they forgot". The principal thought about it for a moment, "Do you have any way I could contact them? Phone number perhaps?" Summi looked down with a sad look "Sorry sir, I don't have that information, I'm not close with my family so they don't tell me those kinds of things, that's why I'm not with Niel as well" . "That's okay Miss Ahn, I'm sorry you may leave now".

The six of them all scurried out of the office and into the hallway "Nice one Summi! You saved our skins!" Chunji smiled but Summi just continued to stare at the ground, L.Joe saw her blank reaction, knowing she didn't feel like talking to them. "Come on guys, we should get back to class" he suggested, heading down the hall, Chunji, Ricky and CAP followed, leaving Summi and Changjo alone in the hall. They began to walk back to class together. It was silent until Changjo decided to speak up "How did you come up wtih that story so fast?" Summi just shrugged "Was it all lies?" Changjo asked, Summi looked up at him before looking down again "No" she said quietly. Everything went quiet again but before they reached her classroom he asked her one more thing "Why did you say your aunt and uncle, not your parents?" no answer came so he spoke again "Are they d-"No. Now stop talking about this, I don't want to talk about them." Summi snapped much to Changjo's surprise. They reached her classroom and she went in without another word to him. 

Instead of going to classes, Changjo went to the roof to think. "Way to go, Changjo! 'Are your parents dead?' who just asks that!? I'm such an idiot" he punched the wall angrily. After a moment he took in a deep breath and calmed down 'I wonder what Niel and Summi's family is like..was she lying about not being close to them? I bet she hates them' he stared off into space, thinking about Summi and Niel, about there family. He sighed "I hope she isn't mad or anything".

 

An update for you guys! I can't believe it's already June and I've only done 12 chapters, so lazy! Sorry about that and about another short chapter!