Pens, Paperballs and Queenkas

His sister

The classroom door opened and Summi silently went to her desk, she was glad no one had noticed her presense because she really didn't need that, there was already enough on her plate as there is with Teen Top. Looking around, neither Changjo nor Ricky had arrived yet but then again it would be pretty unusual for them to not be late, Summi eyes drifted to the window next to her so she rested her head on her palm and stared out it, forgetting all her surroundings. "Hey, look who it is" a danity hand placed itself on her desk and Summi looked up to see the owner of the hand was to no surprise, Kim Jae Hee, a girl who is refered to a Queenka by herself and most but to Summi she was just another spoiled brat like the rest. Summi lazily turned her attention from Jae Hee and her gang back to the window which was much more interesting "Where are your friends? Oh wait, you don't have any" she and her friends burst into laughter, Summi just rolled her eyes at her joke it was old and boring after the umpteenth time, "So apparently you were seen hanging out with Changjo and Ricky yesterday, did you force them to do it?" "No, and it's none of your business" Summi mumbled quietly "Huh? What did you say?" Jae Hee waited for an answer but of course none came, "Your such a freak" and with that Jae Hee waltzed away. 

'Who let's her come in here and parade around like the queen anyway?' Summi thought angrily as she shook the thought of Kim Jae Hee out of her head, focusing on outside again but yet another thing distracted her, it was the sound of whispers going around the class and not just a few, everyone was whispering. Without turning her head she looked to the side to see her classmates whispering and pointing at her then "FIRE" Jae Hee yelled and the whole class started throwing paper balls and pens at her "No one to protect you now" "This is for yesterday" some shouted over the noise while the others sniggered at Summi, the girl that Ricky yelled at yesterday came up to her with a pen in hand, she raised it and stabbed it deep into Summi's arm. Summi stood up and made a dash for the door, pushing past some people who were about to enter "Drama Queen!" someone yelled after her the class erupted into laughter. Tears started to flow from Summi's eyes as she rushed down the hallways of the school, blood flowing down her arm and trying to hold in a scream from the pain. She ended up at the rooftop but this time Teen Top wasn't there, she sat on the opposite side of the roof from yesterday and took a deep breath making her tears stop, 'I hate them' she buried her face into her hands.

"Hyung do we have to go to class?" Ricky whined as he pulled on CAP's jacket "You think I wanna go!?" the older one snapped back. "Why did you wear a leather jacket?" Chunji pestered L.Joe "Because it looks cool with my red hair" he smirked while Chunji rolled his eyes "Yea whatever you say". Changjo just stared into space as the six of them walked through the school gates, late again. He looked up at the roof and spotted a familar figure sitting against the fence, they were very far away but he had a pretty good idea of who it was. The boys split up to go to class leaving Changjo and Ricky together, "Changjo are you ready to face the teacher?" Ricky joked, turning to look at his friend but no one was there, "God dammit!". Meanwhile Changjo headed up the stairs, he had decided to skip class to go to the rooftop. When he reached the rooftop he saw a familiar figure sitting against the fence "I knew it was you" he smiled, taking a seat next to her, "Hey Summi" she slowly took her face away from her hands to look at the boy next to her "Hey..". Summi started to wipe away her tears with the back of her hand while Changjo studied her arm and when he saw the pen he slowly took it out from arm making her wince "Sorry" he apologized after finishing she shook her head as she watched him clean the blood with a tissue.

They sat there in silence for a while, the only sound was from a class playing sport on the field "Why did you leave yesterday?" Changjo spoke up, turning to face Summi but she didn't answer, "Niel said it was because you don't trust us". As Changjo spoke, Summi thought more and more, she didn't understand why he cared so much, why she was letting her self be cared about, being soft and letting her guard down again. It made no sense to her. Changjo stared at her, then sighed "It's okay if you don't trust us" "I think I do" she admitted "Really?" she nodded, Changjo gave her a warm smile, "Then we wont let you down"

 

I got a poster! Hope you guys like it as much as I do! 

Leaving a comment, subscribing or even upvoting would be awesome :3