Gangs and Guns

His sister

The bell rung signalling the end of school, Summi gathered all her things and headed home. As soon as she arrived she knew no one was home and headed up to her room to change out of her uniform, when she finished something caught her eye on her desk, her phone. Niel had bought it for her birthday but she never used it because no one was in her contacts besides Niel 'Maybe I can ask Changjo and Ricky..' she thought about it for a bit 'No that's stupid, Summi'. A few hours later the front door burst open and noise filled the house "So upstairs on the left?" "Yeah" Niel answered and the two walked up the stairs, the door was slightly open enough to see in "Summi-ah?" Changjo called but no answer came because she was staring off into space, he and Ricky walked into her room  gaving her a light tap on the shoulder which made her jump and stare at them "Sorry for going in here without perimission" he apologized, Summi just kept staring "You have to come down stairs!" Ricky told her she just gave him a bored look, "Summi come on!". Ricky pulled her off the bed and downstairs Summi looked around the living room noticing that Teen Top was there and it was night now "Good your all ready so let's go" Ricky still pulling Summi and Changjo trailing behind they walked on the cold, empty streets of Seoul.

"Please let go" Summi said quietly to Ricky "Oh sure!" he beamed, dropping her arm "Where are we going?" she asked "You'll see!" Chunji shot him a glare to keep it down, soon they reached an old building "Stay out here and don't go anywhere or talk to anyone" Niel instructed her with a serious tone, she gulped and nodded as he followed the others into the building 'So this is Teen Top being a serious gang'. Summi waited and waited, she knew Teen Top was doing something with another gang, probably fighting but she wasn't scared, well, not until she heard a gun shot, yelling filled the street then Teen Top came running out of the building "Summi run!" L.Joe yelled to her as they ran past her but her legs refused to move "DON'T MOVE" a voice yelled and Teen Top turned around to see a horrible sight, a member of the other gang had a gun to Summi's head, she was shaking like a leaf and looked more scared then them "Give it back or I will shoot her!" he yelled at them "NO! We'll give it back! Just please don't kill her!" Niel blurted out, the other five nodded so the guy motioned for CAP to come closer. Just as CAP was about to hand over the important item the boys had stolen he tried to knock the gun out of the guys hand but it didn't work Teen Top's jaws dropped as the guy was about to pull the triger but suddenly something took his gun and hit him over the head making him drop to the ground, unconscious. Teen Top recognised the someone immediately "HOYA! INFINITE!" they shouted as they spotted the six others behind him "Sup!" Hoya grinned at them as he spun the gun on his finger, "Pretty awesome, right?".

Summi stood in the same place recalling the event over and over, her anger growing more each time "Hey are you okay?" Hoya put a hand on her shoulder, Summi slapped his hand away then turned around and started to walk off "What's her problem?" then she lost it. She spun around "What's my problem!? What do you think is my ing problem!? I was held with a gun to my head because of your stupidity then because of this idiot trying to be a hero I was almost ing shot! So what the do you expect!?" she yelled at them all, everyone was shocked at her. Summi stood there breathing in and out "Calm down" an Infinite member told her as he let out a chuckle, she walked up to him, grabbing his collar but the guy just grinned, Summi couldn't take it anymore so she raised her fist to punch him but something grabbed her arm "Sorry about him, he didn't mean it he is always like that" she looked at the person holding her arm it was a small, feminine-looking boy about her age. Summi lowered her fist and let him go "Ya! Dongwoo, apologize to her!" "Sorry" he scratched the back of his head, she just nodded "Summi! We're sorry too!" Teen Top cooed, she just stuck out her toungue at them "Hey that's not nice!" Chunji frowned "Yeah!" Summi laughed at them, not a mean laugh, a gentle sweet one "Idiots" she said in barely a whisper "Wah! Hyung, you made her go mute again!" Ricky said, annoyed at Dongwoo "WHAT!?" Infinite yelled, Summi laughed even harder and the boys just smiled at her.

A dramatic chapter! Did you guys like it? Oh and Infinite are there! (but are minor characters)

Comments, upvotes and subscribing would be awesome