He noticed you .....crying..~

Love is Complicated

At open concert

 

As soon as Kyuhyun arrived at the back stage of that open concert, Leeteuk immediately scolded him.

 

"Yah!! Kyuhyun-ah! You arrived 15 minutes before our performance. Do you think the time left is enough to put make up on your face?" leader is shouting at the maknae.

 

"Hyung, I was being chased by some fan girls and some unfortunate thing happened. Don't scold me anymore." Kyuhyun explained to the leader thoroughly.  "And just put a foundation on my face. I have enough charm." maknae said proudly to his hyung.

 

"Aisshh." Leetuk said with a smile on his face. He turned around "Noona, help Kyuhyun prepare" he ordered to their stylist.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

On the other hand....

"Aisshh.. that jerk. What am I going to do now?" you just sit on a bench. And then you started crying again. "I just been here for a few hours and then... urrggghh !! Why the hell my luck here isn't great?!" you talked to yourself as your tears continued to flow.

 

The people started staring at you. And you feel embarrassed. You immediately wiped you tears.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Are ELFs here??" shouted the emcee. The voices of the ELFs are roaring and they are waving some pearl sapphire blue balloons. "Let's welcome, Super Junior!!!" the emcee shouted again and the fans became wild. All you could hear was 'Super Junior!!'                                                                             Super Junior sang BONAMANA, their 4th album song . After their performance, the Super Junior members decided to have a party.

 

"Manager hyung, can we go out tonight? All of us don't have a schedule tomorrow" Shindong asked politely to the manager.

 

"Of course you can. Be careful.  Papparazzi are everywhere." their manager said.

 

"Yeah~ Hey guys do you want to go to club tonight?" Shindong asked the members excitedly. 

 

The members answered in unison. They all agreed except Kyuhyun and Donghae.

 

"I have something important to do" Kyuhyun said.

 

"I'll just get some fresh air outside and go back to our dorm. I'm pretty tired today" Donghae said stretching his hands.

 

The other members have gone to the club. Kyuhyun have gone to his important something, too. Donghae is on the street, walking. He bought an ice cream for himself. He bought two ice creams. He wanted to share it to Eunhyuk later. As he was walking and eating ice cream at the same time, he noticed you crying.

 

 

AN: Now, Donghae saw you crying. That's kinda embarrassing.. hehe.. So how was this chapter?  I updated again today because my class was just half day.. hope you like this chapter..

<3<3<3<3<3 ~~~~