YOU?!~

Love is Complicated

Since Super Junior didn't have a schedule that day. They decided to go out.

 

"Yah~ Let's go to Sauna" Heechul said to the other members.

 

"Hyung, that's good. Let's all go there. It's been a long time since we go out together" Eunhyuk agreed.

 

"Donghae-ah, bring _________-ah with us." Heechul siad.

 

"I think she can't. She's asleep again. She go back to sleep after breakfast. I think she's tired" Donghae explained to Heechul.

 

"Let her get some sleep. By the way, where's Kyuhyun? I haven't seen him" Leeteuk asked them.

 

"Kyuhyun is still sleeping in his room." Ryeowook answered Leeteuk's question.

 

"C'mon let's get ready for sauna" Shindong said excitedly.

 

After 30 minutes, the Super Junior are now ready for sauna. Leeteuk went to Kyuhyun's room.

 

"That's open" Kyuhyun answered after he heard Leeteuk's knock.

 

"Ryeowook said you're still asleep. Then why the hell are you sitting in front of the computer again?!" Leeteuk shouted at Kyuhyun. "We are going sauna today, you wanna come?"

 

Kyuhyun didn't respond. He is concentrated in is game.

 

"Yah~! I'm talking to you" Leeteuk shouted.

 

"I don't want to come. I have an important game, hyung" Kyuhyun answered without looking at his hyung.

 

"Aisshh~ By the way there's a guest in our dorm. She is Donghae's friend. She is still sleeping in Hankyung's room. Be good to her." Leeteuk said.

 

Kyuhyun think for a moment. 'SHE'? he thought. He remembered what happened this dawn when he went to the kitchen. 

 

"Neh, hyung. As long as she won't bother me." Kyuhyun answered without looking at his hyung, again.

 

"We are going. Bye" Leeteuk said and then went downstairs.

 

"Let's go. Kyuhyun is busy with his star craft thing and I already explained to him about _______-ah staying here." Leeteuk said and they headed outside their dorm.

 

Super Junior left for sauna. Leaving you and Kyuhyun alone in the dorm. 

 

Kyuhyun is on his room, playing starcraft. You are on your room, sleeping. 

Kyuhyun noticed that it's already quarter to twelve. He phoned a resto and ordered 2 black bean noodles. The delivery arrived 12:15:. Kyuhyun decided to eat alone. 

You woke up around 12:30. You felt thirsty. You went to the kitchen you saw Kyuhyun eating. He saw you but he ignored you and he  continued to eat. You bowed to him. You were about to get a glass when you remembered something. You looked back at him and he looked at you, too.

 

"YOU?!" both of you shouted.

 

"What are you doing here?!" he asked raising his left eyebrow.

 

"What are you doing here?!" you returned the question to him.

 

"I live here" Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"Your house?" you were shocked. "This is Super Junior's dorm" 

 

"And I'm Super Junior's maknae" he said. "You?!" he asked. "A-are y-you D-Donghae hyung's f-friend?"

 

"Yes" you smiled at him as if you were up to something. "NOW BRING ME BACK MY LUGGAGE!!!" you shouted at him. You can't control you emotions that your eyes became teary.

 

 

 

AN: So how was it? ~~ Kyuhyun now know that you are Donghae's friend that's going to live with them... <3<3 uhhm sorry for making Kyuhyun very rude here, in leeteuk's part.... Thank you for reading this chapter.. Please subscribe and comment.. thank you... ~~ <3<3<3