Meeting the Leader.... ^_~

Love is Complicated

Donghae brought you to SJ's dorm. But they were not there, yet. Both of you waited. As soon as the members arrived, Donghae immediately talked to Leeteuk, luckily not too drunk, inside the dorm. The other members are all drunk.  

 

You insisted to stay outside.

 

He asked permission from him if you can stay with them. He told them about your situation.

 

"What?! You should asked permission first before you brought that girl here! Donghae think! What if she is a fan girl?" Leeteuk was shouting at donghae.

 

"Hyung, she's not. She doesn't even know the word "Super Junior". She tried to reject my offer but I insisted. Who would want to let a girl sleep in the streets?! Ahh, hyung~" Donghae explained everything to Leeteuk. "And she's here now. It's not right to shoo her away just because you don't allow her to be here. Hyung, it's embarrassing."

 

"What if paparazzi find out?" Leeteuk raised his left eyebrow as he asked Donghae.

 

"They will not if we are careful" Donghae crossed crossed you hands.

 

"Donghae, what I am trying to say is we are all boys living here." Leeteuk said.

 

"That's why she refused in the first place. But hyung~ please please~" Donghae was pleasing now.

 

Leeteuk thinks for a moment. "What more can we do? She's already here." he said with a smiling face.

 

"Jinja hyung? Hyung, saranghae!" Donghae was so happy that he even hugged Leeteuk

 

"Aisshh so what's the reason? In love with her?" Leeteuk teased Donghae. 

 

"Aneyo! She's just a friend. Aisshh. You already know I have my special someone now. Aisshh" Donghae was a bit irritated at Leeteuk.

 

"Fine. You say so" Leeteuk was still giggling. "So where is she?"

 

Donghae immediately went outside where you were. He was smiling.

 

"So, Am I allowed to stay here?" you nervously asked him.

 

"OF COURSE!! Our leader is kind-hearted." as he said the word 'kind-hearted' Leeteuk stepped out of the door.

 

"Of course I am. That's why you all love me as your leader." He cracked a joke facing at Donghae and he faced you. "I'm Super Junior's leader Leeteuk. You can call me Teukie oppa" Leeteuk introduced himself.

 

"I'm __________. Nice to meet you." you introduced yourself.

 

"Yah yah yah~  c'mon, let's get inside. It's already 11:00" donghae pushed you and Leeteuk.

 

"We will just tell the members tomorrow cause they are all sleeping now" Leeteuk explained to you. "Donghae just give her Hankyung's room" Leeteuk ordered Donghae. "I'm going to sleep now. I totally exhausted." Leeteuk, then, went upstairs.

 

Donghae accompanied you to your room that was supposed to be Hankyung's room. 

 

"This will be your room" Donghae said. "The room in front of your room is Zhoumi's room and the room beside your room is Henry's room and beside Henry's room is my room. So If you need me, just knock to my door." He continued. "Ahh~ wait here." He remembered something and rushed to his room. He was back after 2 minutes. "I know you don't have any clothes so I'll let you borrow my PJ's."

 

"Thank you." you accepted them. You noticed that Donghae yawned. "I'm fine I can take care of myself. I bet you are sleepy. Get a rest now." 

 

"Okay~ Goodnight, ____________" he, then, went to his room without letting you say 'goodnight' to him.

 

"Goodnight" you whispered to yourself.

 

You proceeded to your room. You changed into you PJ's. You lie down and you didn't realized that you were already fast asleep. From out of nowhere, you suddenly woke up. You glanced at your hand phone to check what time is it. It's already 3:24. You have the urge to go to the CR. You went down and searched where the CR is, of course you don't know where it is located. It was very dark, too, because you don't know where the switch are. And then suddenly 'BAAAAMMMM !!!'

 

 

AN: How was it? And who is this person to suddenly bumped you again? I'll update again tomorrow. Hope you like this chapter. <3<3<3 Please subscribe and comment... Thank you for reading.. <3<3~~~~