Maknae so sweet~

Love is Complicated

You didn't greet the Super Junior members instead you went straight to your room. The members were puzzled but they just ignored it. Ryeowook started to make dinner while the other members started doing their own stuff. Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Heechul and Leeteuk watched TV. Kyuhyun, as usual, is in his room playing star craft. Yesung went to the kitchen to help Ryeowook. Siwon took a shower. After 30 minutes, dinner was ready.

 

"Hyung, dinner is ready" Ryeowook called for his hyungs.

 

"Let's go eat. Sungmin, call _______-ah. Tell her it's dinner time." Leeteuk ordered Sungmin. Sungmin just nodded and went upstairs.

 

"_______-ah, it's time to eat." Sungmin knocked at your door. NO response. "_________-ah?" he said.   He tried to open the door. Fortunately it wasn't locked. He slowly went inside your room. The lights were on. He saw you sleeping so peacefully in your bed. He decided to not wake you up. He turned off the lights. As soon as he turned off the lights you woke up.

 

"Who is there? Who turned off the light?" you said, trembling. Sungmin immediately turned the lights on.

 

"It's just me, Sungmin. Sorry, I woke you up. I turned it off because you are sleeping." he explained. "By the way, it's time to eat."

 

"I don't have appetite to eat." you said then lay down again. "Okay." he said trying to turn the light off again. "Don't turn it off. I can't see in the dark." you stopped him. "Sorry" he apologized and went out of your room.

 

"Why is she so hard to approach?" Sungmin asked himself as he was heading down. "Hyung, she is asleep." Sungmin said to the members.

 

"Too bad. I prepared a special dinner." Ryeowook was disappointed. "Wait, where's Kyuhyun?"

 

"I'm here." a voice was heard out of nowhere. "Ryeowook, what's for dinner? You said it's special, right?" he grinned at him.

 

"What?! 'Ryeowook'?! Call me 'hyung'!~" Ryeowook said.

 

"I don't want to" 

 

"Ahh wehh~?!"

 

"Because I'm the evil maknae"

 

"Yah~ Yah~ Yah~ stop that. We are eating." Siwon stopped them.

 

Super Junior ate their dinner peacefully. After they finished eating, Leeteuk cleared the table and washed the dishes. They decided to sleep early because they have a fully loaded schedule tomorrow.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Your phone was ringing. You woke up to answer your call. You glanced at your wrist watch to know what time is it. It's already 11:30, almost midnight.

 

"Who the hell would call me this late?" you said annoyingly. You glanced at the screen of your phone to see who's soul is calling you. It's you sister. You got excited.

 

"Hello?" you spoke in english. "Oh, _______! How are you? ..... How about mother and father? ..... I know mom's gonna miss me, I'm her little princess *laughs* ..... Dad's still angry, right? ..... I'm fine here but I ended up living with 13 strangers ..... Yes 13 boys! Can you imagine that?! Me living with boys, urgghh but I have no choice ..... It's a long story" then suddenly your phone's out of energy.

 

"Urrgghh, what the hell" you cursed, still in english. You felt the urge of thirstiness. You went downstairs. You were just half away of the stairs when you saw someone suddenly appeared. It was Kyuhyun. You were shocked. You slipped your foot and fell. Kyuhyun caught you so you didn't directly fall on the floor.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked you worriedly. He assisted you to get up.

 

"No, urrgghh, my foot." you said trying to endure the pain of your foot.

 

He carried you to the kitchen. He soaked your foot into a pot water and dried it with a towel.

 

"Thank you." 

 

"It's fine, next time be careful" he said then went back to his room.

 

 

 

AN: anyeong~~!! how was it?? thank you for reading.. hope you liked this chapter..~~ please subscrebe and comment.