Ahh~ Just live with us!

Love is Complicated

Donghae noticed you crying.  

 

"Excuse me, Miss are you crying? Are you okay?" he seems worried.

 

You immediately wiped your tears. "Aneyo, I'm fine" you answered him back.

 

"Aneyo, you're not fine." Donghae said and he gave you his handkerchief.

 

"Thank you" you simply thank him.

 

"You know what? If you're feeling down just eat ice cream and you'll feel better. By the way I'm Donghae." He introduced himself and offered the ice cream meant for Eunhyuk.

 

"Thank you. I'm ________"  You accepted the ice cream and started eating it. You didn't realize that you have a dirt beside your lips and Donghae noticed that.

 

"Yah~ you have ice cream in your lips" Donghae said pointing to your lips. You tried to get rid of it but you can't. "Aisshh~" donghae said then he wiped the ice cream in your lips with his hand.

 

 You felt embarrassed. You bowed your head because of embarrassment. 

 

"So tell me, why is a pretty girl like you crying on the street?" Donghae seemed curious. You didn't respond. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me what's your problem. Nut you better go home. It's getting late. It's already 7:33 in the evening." Donghae said and he stand up.

 

"I don't have a place to go" you whispered but he heard it still.

 

"Why? What is really your problem?" Donghae seems so worried now.

 

"I'm gonna share my problem because you're my first friend here." You started telling him your situation. You told him about where you really live. Why you were here. And the very unfortunate happening that happened to you.

 

"So you are an exchange student from America. But, wait.. how can you speak hangul fluently?" he asked you.

 

"I studied Hangul in America for three months. But I'm not that good." you answered him.

 

"Ahh~ just live with us!" Donghae said excitedly.

 

"Us? What do you mean by that?" you were confused of what he said. But you planned to reject his offer since he was a boy.

 

"You don't know me? I am a Super Junior member. We are 15 in our dorm. But KiBum, Hankyung hyung, and Kangin hyung are away. Henry and Zhoumi are back in China for some important matters. So you could use one of their rooms. Just choose." he explained thoroughly.

 

"Thank you but I can't accept your offer. It's pretty bad for a woman to live with men. And I just met you." you rejected his offer.

 

"Some girls are dying for this opportunity. And you just rejected my offer?" Donghae pouted. He was disappointed.

 

"Well, I just met--" you didn't finish what you are going to say. "We are friends now, anyway. Do you want to sleep in the streets for the whole time you are here in Korea? C'mon, I want to help you. I can't stand seeing a woman suffer." he said.

 

"I promise. I'll repay you after I get back my luggage." you finally accepted his offer.

 

"Does that mean you are accepting my offer?" Donghae asked.

 

"We're friends right?" you cracked a joke.

 

"Then c'mon. Let's go to Super Junior's hidden palace" he said. Then both of you laughed.

 

 

AN: So how was it?? You are now going to live with them.. Yehay.. Can you imagine what will be the reaction of Kyuhyun if he sees you again?? {CHARR} What more if he finds out that you're gonna live with them?? hehe :D I'll update again tomorrow. I have to sleep early because I have a class tomorrow... Hope you like it.. Thanks for reading ~~!