They left you alone in the house~

Love is Complicated

"Yah~~ stop that. ______-ah is feeling awkward." Leeteuk tried to stop them but Donghae and Kibum are like kids turning around with you in between. Of course, you felt awkward. Kyuhyun stared at you for a moment then walked to the kitchen like he doesn't care. 

 

"Araso~ I lost. Kibum come here." Donghae said, panting. "I don't want to. You'll kill me." Kibum was panting as well. Both of them are sweating. Donghae, who was annoyed, just went to the kitchen. Kibum was smiling as if he won something. "Haha. I never lost to him. By the way I'm Super Junior's Kim Kibum. Nice to meet you" he offered his hand.

 

"I'm ________-ah" you shook you hands. 

 

"So you're Donghae hyung's friend, right? So how did you end up living here? I'm sure that hyung offered you"

 

"Yes. It's a long story"

 

"Make it short then"

 

"But it's very long" you spoke in english so that he will stop bugging you.

 

"Oh, so you speak english. Now tell me what happened" Kibum started speaking english, too.

 

Heechul heard your conversation. "Yah~ stop that!" he gets so annoyed if he heard even a single english word.

 

"It's my fault. So stop interrogating her." a voice said from the corner of the living room. It was Kyuhyun but facing on the monitor of the computer. The others heard what he just said and they were a bit confused. 

 

"What do you mean it's your fault?" Donghae gave the 'what-are-you-talking-about' look.

 

"It was him who lost my luggage" you said bowing your head.

 

"Bwohh??!!!" they said in comparison except for Kibum. He is clueless.

 

"Yah~ Kyuhyun-ah" Leeteuk was still confused. And suddenly 'DONG DONG'

 

"Oh crap, That's the manager." Donghae grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"The manager will be mad if he knows you are here. He will kill us. So you need to stay in this room." he explained and ran downstairs. You were left in your room puzzled. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

The manager is already inside. "Whew" donghae sighed in relief.

 

"Oh Kibum, why are you here?" the manager seemed shock to see Kibum there.

 

"Hyung~ you too? Am I really not allowed to be here? Fine I'm leaving."

 

"I didn't say I don't want you here. It's just been so long. We missed you." their manager hugged Kibumie. "Oh right, these boys are going to record a song, wanna come?"

 

Kibum looked at Donghae. Their eyes met. Donghae gave him the 'come-with-us' look. "I'd love to hear their voices again."

 

"C'mon. C'mon  It's already 7:30. C'mon. Let's go" the manager said. They are all already in van when Ryeowook noticed that Kyuhyun isn't not there, yet. Then someone knocked at the tinted window of the van. Their manager opened the door..

"Sorry I'm late. I just brought my laptop with me." Kyuhyun said.

 

"He sure is an addict." Donghae murmured to himself.

 

 

AN: ENJOY ~~~ <3<3<3