Meeting the Super Junior and maknae...... again.~~

Love is Complicated

"Aisshh, who the hell did  not open the lights?!" Kyuhyun shouted is if he sees you.

 

"I'm sorry. I can't find the switch." you apologized.

 

"You don't know where the-- wait" he immediately opened the lights. He thought he heard your voice which he actually heard. But he saw nothing. Not even a single shadow was there. "What was that? I'm sure I heard a girl's voice." he looked around but there was nobody. "Maybe I'm just dreaming. Or maybe there's a ghost" as he said the word 'ghost' he rushed to his room. He is afraid of it.

 

"That was a close one." you whispered to yourself. You were hiding at the back of the ref. You are aware that the other members still don't know that you are staying here. "I think I already heard his voice somewhere." After you find the CR you did your thing and you went back to your room.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MORNING ~

 

 

 

The members woke up around 7 o'clock while you are still sleeping soundly in your room. Leeteuk took this as an advantage. He gathered the members in the living room. He and Donghae explained everything to them.

 

"What?! Hyung, Do you know what you are doing?!" Heechul reacted. "Hyung, we are all boys here." he continued to complain to Leeteuk.

 

"Hyung, she rejected my offer in the first place by i still insisted." Donghae butted in.

 

"And why did you insist? I smell something fishy~" Eunhyuk teased Donghae. 

 

"Stop that hyung~~ You know all that I have already someone in my heart" Donghae said.

 

Heechul's mood changed. "So that's the reason" he also teased Donghae.

 

"Ahh, hyung~!" Donghae said irritatedly. 

 

"So do you all agree?" Leeteuk asked them.

 

"Neh~" all of them answered in unison. "Wait, where is Kyuhyun?" Shindong asked, curious. Their maknae was never late during their leader is gathering them.

 

"He is still sleeping. I bet he stayed up late outside. We arrived first." Yesung answered Shindong's question.

 

"We will just tell him later. I'm sure he doesn't care." Leeteuk said. "So how about preparing a breakfast for her?" he suggested.

 

"Yeah~" Ryeowook said. "I'll help" Yesung and Sungmin said. The other members just go back to sleep. "Hyung, we will just get more sleep. Hang-over remember?" Heechul said then all the members went back to their rooms.

 

Leeteuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin were busy preparing the breakfast. They made pancakes for everybody. It's the easiest breakfast. After they made the pancakes, Yesung and Ryeowook called the members. Everything was ready but you are still sleeping in your room. It's already 8:15 so Donghae decided to wake you up.

 

"________-ah? Are you awake?" he said as he knocked at the door first.

 

You were shocked to see that it is already 8:17. You immediately fixed yourself. "Yes, I'm awake."

 

"It's time for breakfast. Let's go down" Donghae said

 

"I'll follow" you said.

 

You fixed yourself and went downstairs. There you see 9 beautiful boys. Too pretty to be boys.

 

"We are Super Juni-or ae yo !!" they said in unison.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, ________ imnida" you introduced yourself.

 

They introduced themselves, too. And they said that they allow you to be here.

 

"Thank you. Please take care of me." you said and you bowed your head.

 

"It's okay. C'mon let's eat, first." Shindong said and he imeediately get 3 pancakes.

 

"Yah~ Shindong!" Heechul shouted and all of you laughed.

 

 

(AN: Kyuhyun did not appear much in this chapter.. but he will be in the next whole chapter.... So how was it?? You missed Kyuhyun?? hehe... <3<3 thank you for reading.. hope you like this chapter.. I'll update again tomorrow evening...)