So who is this?~

Love is Complicated

You are lying on your bed thinking about Kyuhyun. 'Why is he so different now?' you thought  to yourself. 'Why is he so good to me?' 'Wait, why am I thinking of him now?!' You blushed. You just fell asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

MORNING~

 

The members are already preparing themselves because they will be recording their comeback song today. They don't want to have a scolding session with their manager this early in the morning if they are late. They were all busy when suddenly "DING DONG~"

 

"AH~ who would go to one's house so early in the morning~"  EunHyuk went to the door lazily. His eyes were almost closed.

 

"Pabo! It's manager hyung. Hurry up and open the door." Heechul said who is already ready. Punctuality means a lot to him.

 

"Hyung~!!!" the man excitedly greeted Eunhyuk and hugged him. "Oh Kim Kibum!!" Eunhyuk was awakened by Kibum's sweet greetings. "Hyung, aren't you gonna let me in?" Kibum joked. "Oh mianhe." Eunhyuk helped him with his luggage.

 

"Heechul hyung, aren't you gonna greet me?" Kibum said facing Heechul. "Annyeong" Heechul simply answered. He was busy playing with his phone. "Aisshh~ I was gone for a long time, still you didn't miss me" Kibum was pouting his mouth and looked for the other members. Heechul piggybacked Kibum, "You know I was dying to see you" "Arayo~"Kibum gave his rotten smile. "By the way hyung, my phone was lost so I can't contact with you." "It's fine, the time you didn't reply on my sms, I immediately erased your number" Heechul said still Kibum is carrying him.

 

Kibum found the other members in the kitchen eating their breakfast. "Hyung~" he greeted them.

 

"Oh Kibum ~!!" the members were shocked to see Kibum in their dorm. They all chanted Kibum's name..

 

"Yah~ Kim Kibum! How have you been doing?" Leeteuk asked him. He can't hide his exciteness. "Are you staying here for good." Yesung asked him. "Did you miss us?" Donghae said, pouting his mouth. "Yeah~ the 3 maknaes are reunited again!" Ryeowook said as laughed himself.

 

"Hyung, one at a time. I can't answer all of your question." he said covering his laugh with his hand, his gesture. "First with Leeteuk hyung's question, I've been doing fine. Second with Yesung hyung's question, Nope. I will just be here for a while. And with Donghae hyung's question, Of course, I MISS YOU ALL. So where's the other maknae? I bet his addicted with star craft thing, right?"

 

"You bet right" Ryeowook answered him. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

You got out of your room. Coincidently, Kyuhyun, too. Your eyes met in a second but he pulled it off. 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!!" Kibum surprised Kyuhyun. "Oh hyung!!" he hugged him. "Why are you here?"

"Why? Am I not allowed to be here?" Kibum gave his sweetest smile to their maknae. You felt out of place. It's as if you were not their. 'He didn't see me?' you asked yourself. You were looking at Kibum when Kibum looked at you, too. 

 

"So, who is this?" Kibum asked, smiling at Kyuhyun. "Is it our maknae's ..." he didn't continue so that you won't feel awkward.

 

"She's Donghae's friend." Kyuhyun simply answered. 'He is back with his normal self, Being cold to me' you thought.

 

"Donghae's?" his face was a bit confused. "Hyung, I thought Seohyun and you are still together?" he shouted so that Donghae can here.

 

"Why?! What did he tell you?" Donghae asked with a scary still cute face. "I told him she is your friend." Kyuhyun spoke informally.

 

"You heard it. She is JUST a friend" he stressed the word 'JUST'

 

"Fine~ I guess I'm not welcome here anymore. Hae hyung is angry at me this early in the morning." he acted childish. "You~!" Donghae chased after him and Kibum hid behind your back. Of all the people, he hid on your back.

 

 

AN: Enjoy reading <3 Cute Kibumie is already here.. <3<3 Please subscirbe and comment.. Thanks for reading.. saranghae <3  ~~~